From the creator of Apple App Store’s Game of the Day game, Glitch Dash!
In Hexaflip you flip through hexagonal mazes filled with deadly obstacles, avoid hammers, spikes, lasers and more to collect orbs and reach the end! This is a real action-puzzle brain-teaser that mixes timing with thinking.
Flip through beautiful and abstract worlds complemented by an atmospheric soundtrack in an experience brought to life with the highest quality production values. If you are looking for a fun and new, challenging arcade action puzzler, then Hexaflip is the game for you!
• A hyper-casual game with console-quality production
• Simple to play, difficult to master
• Intuitive casual controls--just move left and right to progress
• Gloriously abstract, funky and beautiful graphics
• More than 80 levels spread over six worlds!
Already a fan of Hexaflip or David Marquardt’s games?
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/davidmarquardtgames/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/marquardtgames
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marquardtgames/
• Website: https://www.marquardtgames.com
• Rogue Games: https://rogueco.com/
• More Games by Rogue: http://bit.ly/RogueGamesInc
Terms of Service: https://rogueco.com/tos
Survival Mode Added:
When you complete a world you unlock survival mode for that world, play all the levels in the world in a row and get as far as possible. If you complete all levels and collect all orbs you get a special Survival badge.
A whole bunch of improvements and fixes.
- Rogue Games, Incorporated
- 269.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rogue Games, Inc. 2019
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.