Tap, crush, explode colorful towers of blocks and land the hexagon orb on the ground. A mix of strategy and physics-based arcade game that can be played with one touch.
Tap to crush, blast and tumble tower of colorful blocks. The goal of the game is to prevent the hexagon (a geometry with six sides) from falling. Clear the path for the hexagon so that it reaches the flag on the ground of the tower!
The game mechanic is a combination of geometry logic, puzzle, strategy and reflexes. Easy to learn game with puzzle elements. Challenging and can be hard to master.
• A hexagon shape (hex or hexa) is on top of stacked blocks/mines.
• You can't move the hexagon but you can tap the blocks to crush them so that the hexagon gets closer to the ground.
• The blocks are like mines, which will be destroyed when you tap on them. Be careful when the tower starts to wobble, it may tumble - don't trip over.
• If the hexagon trips and falls into the abyss, the game is over.
• To win the game, move the hexagon from the top of the tower to the bottom until it reaches the ground to capture the flag.
The levels are like puzzle, which means you need to pick carefully which block of mines to crush and smash, so that the tower structure doesn't tumble and disintegrate. When blocks are destroyed they will disappear, and the tower/structure becomes shorter. However, not only the block you tap will be crushed, but that block may affect other blocks, causing them to roll, drop, fall or slip. Consequently, the hexagon will react to the law of physics (it has six sides, so it's almost like a ball), so don't let it fall before it reaches the ground. This is like a puzzle game because you need decide which block to crush.
This may seem like a long explanation, but it is very simple to play. Just tap and tap with single touch (one touch mechanic) to start playing.
The game is driven by physic-engine which takes into account the mass of the blocks, friction, and gravity. It comes with lots of puzzle variations, rendered in beautiful abstract/surreal style with bursting colors. Variety of block shapes and stack structures (pillars, monuments, towers, stacks, grids, and other abstract structures). The levels have various difficulties, the towers will get taller and taller with different geometric shapes as you progress. You need reflexes and puzzle solving skill to beat all levels.
There are over 100 level that you can play for free (no In App Purchase). Many levels are short enough for quick sitting, while waiting, or for relaxation with the easy one touch game play mechanic. Some levels can be frustrating and hard, but don't give up. If you want to play endless tower, you can select the infinite/endless mode for a super tall, infinite tower of blocks.
Summary of Features
• Addictive one touch game mechanic. Crush & blast cubes and help the hexagon (six-sided geometric shape) to reach the flag at the bottom of blocks and stacks. Touch block of mines to crush and blast the,. They may tumble and rumble, with potential chain reactions. Keep the hexa balanced, don't let it fall.
• Driven by sophisticated physics engine. The objects reacts to gravity, mass, and shape.
• Over 100 free levels to play, some easy and some frustratingly hard.
• Includes 2 play modes: infinite and levels mode.
• Surreal style artwork with rich dreamy colors.
• Cool sounds and special effects (the hexa glows, the blocks explodes as particle effects).
In sum, if you're looking for a free addictive physic puzzle game, download & start playing now. Conquer the towers of blocks. Tap, crush, smash, and tumble but don't fall the hexa!
If you encounter issue with the game or have suggestion, please contact us http://permadi.mobi
- New levels.
- Updated SDK and libraries.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- F Permadi
- 93.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 F. Permadi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.