Hexavoid 2 is the sequel to 2016's hit game, Hexavoid.
Choose your spaceship and try to survive in a full of obstacles, hostile world. If you are a fan of space shooting game and like annoyingly hard challenges, Hexavoid 2 will be your next addiction.
Collect power-ups to battle a variety of enemy ships and bosses. Upgrade your ship and unlock different stages and challenges.
Endless random journey
25 challenging stages
Unlockable ‘impossible’ world
Upgrade your ships to increase their scoring potential.
Battle your friends' score with Game Center.
Download for FREE
Follow Twitter & Instagram: @nanovationlabs
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some work
The ships that claim to have extra health still seem to be destroyed in one hit which in my opinion doesnt make them any better. The power ups are nice and useful but i feel like the flare-burst power up could use some tweaking. There havent been many updates to the game so i hope that there is one in the works to address everybody’s problems.
¡PLEASE READ! Amazing game but ...
This is a grade A game, except for a few very annoying things. Other than these things it’s an amazing game and I would totally recommend it to anyone.
• This game deletes my ships after a while. Everything else is the same but it will claim that I have not bought any ships. This is the big complaint I have. It’s a big deal and probably took the rating down a star.
• The game refuses to acknowledge that I’ve completed stage 9. I was able to play through to 11 but 10 remains locked no matter what I do. This really isn’t a big deal though.
• The banner at the bottom of the screen messes with game play.
• The sensitivity should be able to be adjusted, as it is really high and takes a while to get used to. One you get used to it though it’s perfect, cause you realize how necessary it is
• The ads every other game slow down game play a lot.
The pros include:
• Gameplay is simple, but difficult, making for an addictive game.
• This game has layers and diversity, as it has stages a non-ending challenge mode, and an impossible mode demo, full mode costs money.
• Power ups throughout the course add to the difficulty of the game and only serve to make it more fun.
• There is a variety of ships to choose from, which are perfectly priced.
I find the game enjoyable but my main issue is the sensitivity, this game would get 5 stars from me if the ship followed your finger directly instead of flying to the side I move my finger towards
- Nanovation, LLC
- 78.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nanovation
- In-App Purchases
- Eagle Ship $2.99
- Impossible Game Mode $0.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.