Hexidoubles is a hexagonal minesweeper game where some of the spaces hide one mine, and some hide two. There are a number of useful solving tools, including:
- zero move: uncovers a space that is not next to any mines, and its adjacent spaces
- safe move: uncovers a space that is not a mine
- which: uncovers any non-mine spaces next to the selected space
- a chart that tells you how may spaces of which sort remain covered in the puzzle
You can keep playing even if you've exposed mines. You can set the proportion of mines to safe spaces and of double-mine to single-mine spaces.
This is fully-playable with:
- no ads
- no spyware
- no in app purchases
- no play limits
complete version - all sizes and options are available in this free and ad-free version!
complete rewrite for iOS in native code
improved look and feel
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Harriet Lurie
- 14.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Harriet Lurie
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.