By Hey Band app, you can:
1) Record motion steps per day, calculated daily calories burned, distance and time.
2) recording of sleep per day, inform your daily long deep sleep, light sleep a long time.
3) heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen, fatigue and a key physical examination, recording each measurement, health status at any time know.
4) a single measurement of heart rate, heart rate, real-time monitoring, two modes freely switch!
5) Set up a smart alarm clock for the bracelet, drink reminder, sedentary reminder vibrate ring by hand, no longer bother people around.
6) bracelet set reminders to call, SMS alerts, incoming call / SMS, the bracelet automatically shake the phone in the bag will not miss.
7) for the bracelet set palming bright screen, whether natural or lift wrist gently palming, you can easily light up the screen.
8) in two smart camera mode, anytime, anywhere to seize moments, each moment of each angle easily fixed.
9) statistics for your daily, weekly, monthly data, historical data at a glance.
10) micro-letter sports PK friends, easy to experience the fun of sports.
11) movement of health data blocks can be synchronized to the cloud, to provide you with a permanent data storage.
12) and small partners to share a day of victories, so that small partners for your exercise and screaming.
13) Apple Health APP step supported. You can open the Health APP, click on the "sources - Hey Band - Turn All Categories on" to open the feature. Have fun with it.
1, Fix some bugs;
2, Add new Features.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Okay for price
Really wish the watch would calculate calories and miles on watch for bicycling and running! I do t understand why we have to open an app for that to work and have to keep our phones out during the bicycling or running modes! If it can calculate steps and calories it should be able to do it in those modes! The way the description of the product read it should do this⁉️other than that flaw it’s pretty good but no different than the app I already had on my phone for these exercises
Great with the waterproof feature but lately will not record fatigue and blood pressure is there a way to fix that or is there something that I possibly did like from the update? The fatigue was a great feature when I was out late whether I should go home or continue to stay out if I felt fatigue or full of energy.
Pretty darn good overall
I got this watch a few weeks ago but there is one question I haven’t answered yet... how do you (and why does it keep) changing the time setting? Like it will have one with big nombre saying the time and then it will change to say the time in thing blue letters and my steps (wich is awesome!) it’s great but the instructions online and on the paper you get with the watch... any answers?
- Zhongxing Ming
- 168.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 ZhongXing Ming
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.