Hey Monster! is an interactive English program for children aged 4 to 8, developed by teachers. Children learn by creating their own characters and building their own story worlds. 52 beautifully animated interactive stories, 35 songs, 200 games and 700 focus words - a whole year of learning, a whole year of fun!
“Hey Monster! is a fantastic way to teach children English. It develops both vocabulary and comprehension, and really helps children understand how words are used in everyday English.” - Breanna Alexander (M.A. in Linguistics, CELTA, B.Sc.), English teacher
- Learn by making!
- Focus on high frequency early words.
- Accelerated vocabulary acquisition through text, voice and picture pairings.
- Develops comprehension by engaging with words in context.
- Improves pronunciation with neutral British and American accents.
- Positive reinforcement through challenges, rewards and surprises.
- Weekly story adventures with interactive games, songs, and activities.
- Completely immersive, easy to use interface, no English needed.
Get a one week free trial when you download "Hey Monster!" or choose one of our subscription options:
1 month subscription $6.49
6 month subscription $32.99
12 month subscription $59.99
Subscriptions renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off automatic renewal whenever you want. Just go to “Manage App Subscriptions“ in your Apple account.
Improve your child’s English and prepare them for a bright future.
"For parents looking to give their children a fun, creative outlet that aids in early literacy by exposing and reinforcing connections to early sight word reading."
"Sentences are clearly written and the highlighting of featured words was one of the things that make learning feel easy and natural. The illustrations are blocky and colorful and the interactions children can have with characters before, during and after play give the app an immersive feeling as if they have entered a new world."
- Smart Apps For Kids
“I use Hey Monster as an independent learning activity in my English lessons. Highly recommended”
- Andrew Comerford (M.A.Ed.), grade 2 teacher
“Wow, so fun! I love how each learned word is revisited in stories and songs so that children are using them in new contexts all the time.”
- Anna Kropp (M.A. Translation and Linguistic Mediation), languages teacher, translator and parent
“My daughter loves the stories and songs and she LOVES the monsters.”
- Mei Lee, mother of 6 year old girl
"My kids ask to play Hey Monster all the time. And it works! They can tell me the English names of so many things now.”
- Andrea, mother of 5 and 7 year old boys
“Super fun, super creative, super educational. We play Hey Monster! in the car most mornings.”
- Jonathan, father of 5 year old
Bug fixes and improvements!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- TechSpaghetti UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 154.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © TechSpaghetti UG 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Hey Monster! English for kids $6.49
- Hey Monster! English for kids $32.99
- Hey Monster! English for kids $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.