Hey Monster! is a completely free interactive German program for children aged 4 to 8, developed by teachers. Children learn by creating their own characters and building their own story worlds. 10 beautifully animated interactive stories with funny songs and exciting games teach children German in a fun and creative environment!
- Learn by making!
- Focus on high frequency early words.
- Accelerated vocabulary acquisition through text, voice and picture pairings.
- Develops comprehension by engaging with words in context.
- Positive reinforcement through challenges, rewards and surprises.
- Beautifully animated story adventures with interactive games, songs, and activities.
- Completely immersive, easy to use interface, no German needed.
"For parents looking to give their children a fun, creative outlet that aids in early literacy by exposing and reinforcing connections to early sight word reading."
"Sentences are clearly written and the highlighting of featured words was one of the things that make learning feel easy and natural. The illustrations are blocky and colorful and the interactions children can have with characters before, during and after play give the app an immersive feeling as if they have entered a new world."
- Smart Apps For Kids
“Wow, so fun! I love how each learned word is revisited in stories and songs so that children are using them in new contexts all the time.”
- Anna Kropp (M.A. Translation and Linguistic Mediation), languages teacher, translator and parent
Bug fixes and awesome new character rewards!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- TechSpaghetti UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 190 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © TechSpaghetti 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.