The farmCounter by Hansenhof _electronics is a very smart and powerful tool to upgrade your non ISO11783 implement or machinery with ISO conform data logging, record live tracks, count and track lifetime totals and much more out on the field.
HfC Configurator is the companion app to setup and configure your farmCounter peripheral device via wireless connection.
Use this app to:
- Load and install presets from Hansenhof
- calibrate and configure axis
- setup the implements working width
- setup distance sensor calibration
- name your farmCounter peripheral
- setup peripheral wireless transmission power
- choose IO input source for counting algorithms
- choose IO input source for workstate / streetstate recognition
so that your farmCounters work matches your use case. For example:
- track workstate, street state, worklog times of an windrower
- count slurry applications
- record hey bales when produced on the field
- ... and many more!
We are constantly improving stability, performance und functionality of our apps.
New in this version:
- Added configuration option for worklog thresholds in presets
- Fixed bugs
- improved stability
- HANSENHOF electronic GmbH
- 4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hansenhof _electronic GmbH - J. Dürr
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.