The HFMA SUNFLOWER (KS) Chapter app was created to help build a closer-knit community among members: you can join conversations, share photos, learn about events, and find contact info for all members.
General description of Organization:
Since 1957, the Sunflower Chapter has grown to over 300 members. The growth and retention of members is a result of the priority the chapter has placed on providing quality and relevant education to its members. Among these educational opportunities are the annual Medicare Cost Report Workshop, All Payers Workshop and the annual Charge Master Workshop. This commitment to excellence in education is demonstrated by exceptionally high turnout of chapter members.
Click here to learn more: www.kshfma.org
• Added support for iOS 11
• You can now record, share, and play back videos
• You can now search for posts & replies
• Fixed a bug where sent messages would sometimes get stuck as "Pending" (and new messages wouldn't display either)
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
- GroupAhead Inc
- 47.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 GroupAhead, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.