If you're pregnant, sick with nausea/vomiting, or suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), this HG Care app can help!
* Imagine easily communicating to your health professionals exactly what medications you took and how sick you truly are!
* Imagine seeing how much (or little) you’ve eaten and if your treatments are working after just 5 minutes each day using the app.
* Imagine getting alerts when your weight drops or you are getting dehydrated and need medical attention -- before your condition is serious!
* Imagine being reminded to take your medications, check your blood sugar, and change your IV dressing if needed.
Imagine no more! This app will do all that and more! UCLA Health has partnered with HER Foundation on the first HG app backed by research data.
Disclaimer: Your continued use of this app is voluntary and will not affect the treatment you are currently receiving, nor your relationship with your healthcare provider.
We made some general improvements and fixed some issues to improve your user experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I wish I knew about this app sooner
I have HG and I’ve been using another pregnancy app that’s been good but I like all the extras on this. From medication to how many times I’ve used the rest room. All those little things that are super important especially when your sick and pregnant.
A great tool
This is such a helpful resource! I’m excited to have a resource that will help me, my spouse, and my doctor have better knowledge about how I’m progressing. Now keeping track of those things is one less thing I need to stress about. Thank you so much 😊 I love it!
This App was so helpful to me. I often downplayed my symptoms and didn’t take them seriously enough, this app helped me understand when I need to reach back out to my doctor.
- UCLA Health System
- 54.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © UCLA Health 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.