HHO on the Go can help you get the care you need with a convenient phone or video visit. Any time. Anywhere. No more driving to the doctor or sitting in crowded waiting rooms. Within a few minutes, a medical provider will greet you ready to listen and resolve your issue. With HHO on the Go, quality medical care providers are available 24/7 to help you get well sooner.
Connect with experienced doctors and nurses who can diagnose, recommend treatment, and prescribe medicine (if necessary) for many medical issues like:
· Urgent or scheduled care for, but not limited to, bronchitis, sinus and respiratory infections, cough, congestion, sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting, cold and flu symptoms, cuts and scrapes, sprains, urinary tract infections, hives, pinkeye, migraines, and more.
· Help living with depression, anxiety, substance abuse, PTSD, trauma, panic attacks, and other behavioral health concerns.
HHO on the Go features include:
· Convenient access from mobile devices, computers, or by smart phone.
· Live video or phone urgent care visits.
· Live video or phone behavioral health and psychiatry visits.
· Evaluation by board-certified physicians, therapists, and psychiatrists.
· Secure, encrypted platform.
Questions or feedback? Call your Member Services representative toll-free at 1-844-325- 6251 (TTY: 711) from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Monday-Friday. We can help!
If you are an Apple Health user you will have the option to share important health information with your provider during your video visit. Sharing Apple Health data is optional but allows the provider to see heart rate, weight, and other health information to help them make a more accurate diagnosis.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Performance enhancements to increase reliability and speed
Ratings and Reviews
This has to be one of the best inventions ever. I am in too much discomfort to leave my house and I was able to do a video call with a really nice doctor and she was very thorough with everything !
So far so good
This app is great; straight forward and easy to use. Only issue is that I’m not sure if I can leave the waiting room to use another app or listen to music or whatever without risking losing my connection or place in line. It would be great to have a small screen of the app in the corner of my screen if I navigate away to something else; that way I can see when the doctor connects.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Highmark Inc
- 111.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2021 American Well. All Rights Reserved.