HiCast Sports Network puts the game in your hands so you can watch games live and on demand, anytime, anywhere, and easily save, edit and share your favorite game highlights instantly with family, friends and fans. We’re covering that first base hit, the over-the-fence home run, and the unexpected great play at home plate, so you can enjoy the game.
Using our mobile app, you can:
- Watch games live or on-demand. Visit www.hicastsports.com to see if your sports venue is among our growing list of partners in the HiCast Sports Network.
- Save and tag your favorite game highlights as they happen
- Zoom-in and trim your highlights to customize the view
- Caption, tag and share your favorite highlights instantly with your followers in our HiCast feed and beyond in Facebook and Twitter
- Find and follow teammates, family and friends in our HiCast Sports social network to stay connected, see their shared game highlights, and share likes and comments
- Message or email highlights privately to friends and family
- Create a highlight reel of your favorite moments from the game, tournament or season
You'll receive a 1-hour free pass to access games, live and on-demand, and try all of our cool new features, then you'll have the option to buy one of three pass subscriptions to continue your access:
- 7-day Tourney Pass for $7.99 (one-time, non-renewing subscription)
- Monthly Single User Pass for $9.99 per month (auto-renewing, monthly subscription)
- Monthly Family Pass* for up to four family members for $14.99 per month (auto-renewing, monthly subscription)
Pass Subscription details:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- If you choose a Monthly Pass, your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal (Monthly Pass $7.99 or Family Monthly Pass $14.99) within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel a monthly pass auto-renewing subscription at any time in your account settings after purchase.
- You can manage a monthly pass auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of our free 1-hour trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a pass.
For more information, please review our:
– Performance improvements and bug fixes
– If you like how our HiCast Sports Network puts the game in your hands, let us know by writing an app review. Your positive experience helps new players and fans get in the game. We appreciate your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Not working right
I think this is a great tool that just needs
Some help. My Grandson played 4 games an I truly only got to see one whole game. His first one July 19th at 2pm an on the 20th they played at 8am didn’t get to see a play of that game. 20th 10am they played an I only got to see him hit once in that game..video was out again...Now it’s playoff day the 21st he played at 8am an I never got to see not one inning of that game. Yes I was frustrated but there is problems with anything. I just wished there was someone you could have called talk to just something They were in the Battle of the shipyard #3
If you look at it I got to watch 1 game an maybe 2 inning’s total out of the other 3 games.. it would be nice to have someone there to announce the inning an score.. because we can’t see the score boards this is something I will give another shot maybe they’ll get the bugs worked out.. Not so happy Papa but I understand things happen but a lot happen at Battle of the shipyard #3 ..
It is a crime that these people are selling this service. To begin it doesn’t work. Most of the videos I’ve tried to access are NOT viewable due to some technical error. There is no posted phone number to call them on so you have write customer support and they don’t get back to you. My son made the most amazing play that I wanted to capture and save. I know the system recorded the game because I was able to access it during the game. When I got home and sat down to save the clip the video feed is not accessible. SERIOUSLY????? What’s the point of capturing memories if you can’t access the recorded video???? What’s the point of having support service if they don’t get back to you??? Save your money, these people don’t appreciate the role they took on by creating this service and in the end just leave you extremely disappointed. Total RIP OFF!!!!
So frustrating!!!! Can’t cancel it.
I have used HiCast twice throughout my sons baseball career at diamond nation. Both seasons, I found all too often that the microphones didn’t work or the cameras didn’t work on the field he was playing at. Each time I was finished with the season and wanted to cancel my monthly subscription I have found that it is nearly impossible to cancel. The instructions they give you take you to dead ends and nobody seems to be able to fix it. I’m currently in a month long battle to try to cancel the subscription that I have not used since August, 3 1/2 months ago. I’ve tried canceling through iTunes following The instructions and it is a dead end. I’ve tried to cancel through the app itself and where they told me a cancel button should be there is none. So frustrating I would not waste your time!
- Highlight Broadcast Network, LLC
- 28.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Highlight Broadcast Network, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Tourney Pass (7 days) $4.99
- Season Pass (120 days) $19.99
- Annual Pass (365 days) $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.