HiCast Sports Network puts the game in your hands so you can watch games live and on demand, anytime, anywhere, and easily save, edit and share your favorite game highlights instantly with family, friends and fans. We’re covering that first base hit, the over-the-fence home run, and the unexpected great play at home plate, so you can enjoy the game.
Using our mobile app, you can:
- Watch games live or on-demand. Visit www.hicastsports.com to see if your sports venue is among our growing list of partners in the HiCast Sports Network.
- Save and tag your favorite game highlights as they happen
- Zoom-in and trim your highlights to customize the view
- Caption, tag and share your favorite highlights instantly with your followers in our HiCast feed and beyond in Facebook and Twitter
- Find and follow teammates, family and friends in our HiCast Sports social network to stay connected, see their shared game highlights, and share likes and comments
- Message or email highlights privately to friends and family
- Create a highlight reel of your favorite moments from the game, tournament or season
You'll receive a 1-hour free pass to access games, live and on-demand, and try all of our cool new features, then you'll have the option to buy one of three pass subscriptions to continue your access:
- 7-day Tourney Pass for $7.99 (one-time, non-renewing subscription)
- Monthly Single User Pass for $9.99 per month (auto-renewing, monthly subscription)
- Monthly Family Pass* for up to four family members for $14.99 per month (auto-renewing, monthly subscription)
Pass Subscription details:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- If you choose a Monthly Pass, your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal (Monthly Pass $7.99 or Family Monthly Pass $14.99) within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel a monthly pass auto-renewing subscription at any time in your account settings after purchase.
- You can manage a monthly pass auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of our free 1-hour trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a pass.
For more information, please review our:
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
– Performance improvements and bug fixes
– If you like how our HiCast Sports Network puts the game in your hands, let us know by writing an app review. Your positive experience helps new players and fans get in the game. We appreciate your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Not working right
I think this is a great tool that just needs
Some help. My Grandson played 4 games an I truly only got to see one whole game. His first one July 19th at 2pm an on the 20th they played at 8am didn’t get to see a play of that game. 20th 10am they played an I only got to see him hit once in that game..video was out again...Now it’s playoff day the 21st he played at 8am an I never got to see not one inning of that game. Yes I was frustrated but there is problems with anything. I just wished there was someone you could have called talk to just something They were in the Battle of the shipyard #3
If you look at it I got to watch 1 game an maybe 2 inning’s total out of the other 3 games.. it would be nice to have someone there to announce the inning an score.. because we can’t see the score boards this is something I will give another shot maybe they’ll get the bugs worked out.. Not so happy Papa but I understand things happen but a lot happen at Battle of the shipyard #3 ..
There are a lot of negative reviews on this app and many of them have some valid complaints. I also had several issues of my own, but instead of focusing on those, I just want to offer the developer a positive review for their awesome customer service. With my game scheduled to start at 11:15AM, I contacted the app early AM through email contact. I did not expect a reply on the weekend, but to my surprise someone emailed me back and worked tirelessly and without complaint to help me work through the technical issues I was having. She did just about everything possible to get me registered, logged in, and up and running, despite all the problems we encountered. And when I still could not consistently watch the game, she refunded my money. I was impressed by her professionalism and her calmness. My experiences with the app itself were not the best they could have been, but the customer service agent I worked with this morning was superb and deserves the props. I would give her 5 stars for her time, efforts, and professionalism. I will definitely try this app again based on her alone.
If I could give negative stars I would
When your child plays and you can’t be there, you’re willing to accept and be thankful for someone who’s set up a camera, however bad it may be. This is straight up awful. The stream is bad quality, jumpy, freezes, and blacks out. Worst of all I think is when it freezes and then when it restarts, it restarts at a point 30 mins or so prior and you don’t realize it until you think “Hey, I saw this play already…” If they beefed up the quality and paid for higher bandwidth at the venues, this service would be a steal at twice the price. Until then…don’t bother. Have your spouse or family stream it from FaceTime or periscope. Additionally, to the folks saying to not complain… this is not a free app that’s being providing out of the goodness of their hearts. It’s a paid service. Consumers who are paying are allowed to expect that what they are paying for will actually work and meet a certain minimum level of quality. They are allowed to express dissatisfaction when it doesn’t.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Highlight Broadcast Network, LLC
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Highlight Broadcast Network, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Single User Pass $12.99
- Seven Day Pass $12.99
- Family User Pass $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.