#1 Spy Camera Finder! Featured by Forbes, Fox & Yahoo News! Search Your Home, Hotel, Changing Room, Networks, WiFi, Bluetooth. Patent Pending Hidden Camera Detector.
Scan any room for hidden spy cameras and make sure no one is spying on you! Red crosshairs target any suspected camera right on your screen.
NETWORK & WIFI SCANNER
Find hidden cameras, covert devices, GPS trackers & bugs on WiFi, Network & Bluetooth with our proprietary all-in-one network scanner. Home, office, Airbnb, hotels, any wireless network you connect to.
REMOTELY ACCESSIBLE DEVICE SCANNER
Detection of devices on your network that may be remotely accessible or even viewed from online.
SPY CAMERA LIBRARY
Is it a spy camera? Just click the camera type in the FIND section to find out! Hidden cameras in alarm clocks, fans, keychains, pens, watches, clocks, smoke detectors, shampoo bottles and more. Explore pictures, descriptions, and videos.
REAL SECURITY EXPERTS CREATED THIS APP
We at HCD App are professional security specialists who work in this field daily. Our experts may even provide forensic second opinions.
Don’t fall for copycat apps that don’t work, we have your back!
Helpful videos, guidance & support.
Over 1,150,000 views of our instructional videos!
In the News:
Jan 7th "NTD News features our Founder & Security Expert"
Jan 27th "Forbes features Hidden Camera Detector "
Dec 20th "Yahoo News Report features Hidden Camera Detector"
Dec 20th "Fox News interviews our HCD App founder"
June 6th "Hidden Camera Found in Women's Locker Room HQ"
June 5th "Hidden WI-FI Camera Found Steaming in Coffee Shop Bathroom"
May 28th "Couple Finds Hidden Camera in Hotel Room in New Tehri"
May 14th "Hidden Camera Found in Berkeley Library Bathroom"
May 8th "A-bnb Host Arrested After Hidden Camera Found in Bedroom"
April 9th "Website Caught Secretly Live Streaming Hotel Guests"
User Review: "Found One!"
"The app detected a hidden camera in an electrical box near the hot tub at my daughter condo, manager confirmed it was a camera".
• Uses the iPhone camera and flash for detection of potential hidden spy cameras
• New Wi-Fi, Network and Bluetooth Scanner finds spy devices, GPS trackers & more
• New Online Scanner finds devices that may be accessed remotely over the Internet
• Costs only a fraction of a hardware spy camera finder
• Anybody can use, easy to learn
In-App Purchase: HCD App Premium
When subscribing to HCD App Premium you will not be charged during the free trial period. If you are happy with HCD APP Premium do nothing, your $3.99 subscription will be charged automatically and renew monthly. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged unless canceled at least 24-hours before your monthly subscription expires. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
HCD App Premium subscription details:
• Subscribers can scan an unlimited number of networks, WIFI and Bluetooth with the scanning service.
• The scanning and lens detection portions of the app are disabled after the free trial if you do not subscribe, or if your HCD App Premium subscription expires.
• The public educational videos and guides will continue to be available, exclusive video and other content may be provided only to HCD App Premium subscribers.
• Subscribers receive exclusive video content and ongoing guidance including “spy cameras, what to look for” examining featured covert devices in detail.
• Subscribers also may submit photos for forensic second opinion. This service is not available for non-subscribers or expired subscriptions.
Terms of Service https://www.hcdapp.com/tos.html
Copyright 2012-2021, HCDapp.com All Rights Reserved
ALL NEW SPY CAMERA LENS DETECTION
- Completely new lens detector algorithm, support for newer iPhone cameras and screens.
ALL NEW USER EXPERIENCE
-Completely new app screens for an easier better user experience.
NEW FIND SECTION
- Do you wonder what a spy camera looks like? Click the new Find Section to learn. Hidden cameras in alarm clocks, keychains, pens, watches, clocks, smoke detectors, USB chargers and more. Explore pictures, descriptions, and videos.
NETWORK, WIFI & BLUETOOTH PRIVACY SCANNER
- Find hidden spy cameras, covert devices, GPS trackers, Bluetooth trackers, bugs and listening devices on home networks, at the office, hotel, anywhere! Scan Wireless Networks, Local Area Networks or Bluetooth using our patent pending "all in one" covert spy device scanner.
REMOTELY ACCESSIBLE DEVICE SCANNER
- Is anyone looking at your computers and other devices? Find devices on your network that may be remotely accessible or even viewed from online.
SEE THE LOGIN SCREENS OF FOUND DEVICES
- Click on the link of any found device to open its login page and see if a hidden spy camera or covert device spying on you!
NEW USER GUIDE
- In app video instruction for hidden spy camera lens detection.
- In app video instructions for Wi-Fi, Network and Bluetooth spy camera and covert device detection.
- Links to new user instructions and tips
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- Over 130,000 Insider News Letter subscribers and growing, helping you learn about hidden camera detection. Are your devices safe from camera hacking? What spy cameras look like and more, we are here for you!
IOS 13+ SUPPORT
- Dark Mode
- Supports Sign in with Apple
- iOS 14+ SDK Update
- Unlimited network scans and ongoing video series for "HCD App Premium" subscribers
- Network ID Improvements
- Bluetooth Descriptor
- Opt out of in app video option, skip to scanner
- Free trial prompt bug fix
- Sub screen bug fix
- Feedback prompt, we care about your input!
- Restore purchase link
Ratings and Reviews
This is okay I guess
This app is okay it does have some glitches and doesn’t pick up the same number of whatever is connected to and I don’t like that it doesn’t use easy methods for canceling or unsubscribing to the product so it basically will charge again and again without you being able to do anything about it . Now it also picks up all lighting including your camera light which also ruins it for me so I dont want to continue using it or being charged please cancel my subscription I don't really like or consider your app worth $3.99😩 a month and refuse to use it so please take note of my comment and stop my subscription please . 🥺😔
It does what it’s suppose to.
Now listen there’s bad reviews yes. But the thing scans for the night vision aspect of the camera. Not the camera it’s self. On top of that it even includes a list of ips. I’m at a hotel currently and it listed over 200. It goes as far as to separate them out. Yes the app is a little slow on iOS 14. But that’s okay. I was physically able to connect to the hotels PRINTER settings. This app does way more then I thought. The people leaving the reviews simply don’t know what the app does. Turn off all possible light sources and then scan. Any camera with night vision will be detected if it’s on. And 4$ a month isn’t bad if your going to cry about 4$ then get a bloody job. You spend more on coffee more then Likely then you would on this app. To top it all off there’s a FREE TRIAL. If you can’t handle pressing cancel then you need to get over your self. This app works like it’s suppose to. If your being pissy over it then how about you buy a profession device that could run you over 100$? Oh wait that’s right you can’t even afford 4$. 😇🥰
Christ sake people for you guys who don’t know how to cancel there’s this AMAZING thing called apple support and wait for it...
Wait for it...
Someone please help!!
Does this app have audio alerts?!? I have been searching everywhere in the app & online for the answer to this question and I'm finding nothing so I'm getting even more spooked. I used the 'detect' feature in my bathroom at my new condo - pointing directly at the small air vent on the wall, and the red detector was shown but I also heard "Warning! Red light Camera" coming from that area and I want to believe it was from the app ... I have been using the app all over the rest of the condo and again in that spot several more times but never heard that alert again... 🤔 I have an iPhone - the ringer is on & volume is up. Idn why I wouldn't hear the alert again if it came from the app. When you google the phrase, nothing helpful comes up. Help😫
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Logan Security Consulting, LLC
- 40.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2012-2022, HCDapp.com All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- HCD App Premium $3.99