Enjoy the timeless and award-winning fun of Highlights’ world-famous Hidden Pictures puzzles! Drawing on years of research, our puzzle experts have strategically crafted these find-it puzzles to provide meaningful benefits – and maximum fun for everyone.
Every Hidden Pictures scene is designed to challenge, delight and motivate puzzlers, while strengthening attention to detail, concentration and other cognitive skills in an enjoyable, relaxing way. With every challenging game, you’ll see why Hidden Pictures Puzzle Play is the perfect way to exercise your mind and enjoy relaxing downtime — anytime, anywhere!
How many objects can you find? In this interactive seek-and-find experience, you can explore themed puzzle worlds, conquer daily puzzle challenges and discover multiple kinds of hidden-object challenges, including exclusive Hidden Pictures Puzzle Races. The more you play, the more puzzling fun you unlock! Plus – access exclusive printable and web-only puzzles when you log in at HiddenPictures.com!
Join FREE for 14 days and get:
•Instant access to 125+ puzzles, PLUS the more you play, the more puzzles you unlock
• NEW puzzle challenges every day
• 3 kinds of puzzles, including exclusive Hidden Pictures Puzzle Races
• Log in to access puzzles from your smartphone, tablet and desktop
• Access to web-only puzzle printables for offline play
• A safe, ad-free environment
• Subscribe to Hidden Pictures Puzzle Play and get full access on the app and HiddenPictures.com
• The first payment will be charged to your Apple ID account on the first day following your Free Trial Period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the Trial Period
• Subscription automatically renews at your applicable monthly or annual price unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and will identify the cost of the renewal
• You can manage and cancel your Subscriptions by going to your App Store settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
We hear you! We’ve made some technical changes to spiff up our app and reduce the number of crashes that have been reported by some users. Puzzle on, friends!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the game even as an adult. But it does keep crashing.
If they can come up with such picture games they could at least fix the crashing problem. You have to delete game the reinstall and sometimes it lets you sign into your account other times it doesn’t.
If you pay for a year you should be able to play without it crashing every other week!
Please fix this game
Developer Response ,
Hi! We're very sorry you're experiencing this issue and want to make sure we quickly resolve it for you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the type of device you're playing on and any additional detail you've noticed on when the crashes are occurring - this information will allow us to troubleshoot much faster to ensure we're resolving the issue so that you can get back to seamless puzzle play.
Enjoy the game but it needs some QC
I really enjoy this game, but there are a couple of issues that need to be addressed. There are some levels that have items just out of view (at least on my iPad screen) or items that don’t register as found if you click on them. My biggest frustration is that the app seems to crash after every iOS update. I did a soft reset on my device and that did not fix the issue- the game continued to crash every time I tried to open it. I had to delete it from my device and download it again. I was able to restore my purchase and access the different levels BUT ALL of my progress was gone. It was very frustrating to have to start at the very beginning again and not have access to the levels that I had previously unlocked. For the price, I think these quality control issues need to be corrected.
Great game but not worth paying for!
I enjoyed Highlights magazine throughout my childhood so I didn’t hesitate to subscribe to play this game. It was great at first but now it continues to crash. When I delete the app and download it again, all of my progress is gone. Even if I sign in, my progress is not there. I don’t like having to redo the same pictures over and over. If I’m paying for something, I expect acceptable quality. There are also a few boards with glitches where the item isn’t even visible in the picture unless you use the hint button, then it magically appears on the screen. Good app, needs work, not worth paying for. I’m deleting for good since it crashed again for the 3rd time and didn’t save anything.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you so much for your feedback - we definitely want to look into this more for you. Please email us at email@example.com. Please include the email address associated with your account as well as any additional details on the puzzles that seem to be causing problems. In the meantime, we did introduce a new version of the app this week that should help with the crashing problem (version 1.4.1). Please try to uninstall and reinstall the app once more and then click "log in" on the first screen of the app to get back to puzzling.
- Highlights for Children, Inc.
- 249.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Highlights for Children, Inc. All rights reserved 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Annual Subscription $29.99
- Annual Subscription $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.