Hidden Camera Detector : Introducing artificial intelligence to detect suspicious objects
Hidden Camera Detector app helps you detect hidden spy cameras in hotel rooms, changing rooms and detect CCTV cameras.
whether you are travelling, staying in hotel rooms, Airbnb
or even trying cloths in changing rooms, scan for pinhole wired cameras, wireless cameras as well as infrared cameras with this app.
App has multiple ways to detect hidden camera-
1. Detect wired camera - With this mode, app analyse magnetic activity around suspicious objects and if find magnetic activity similar to camera , it beep with red status so that you can further investigate.
How to use - Move top left corner of your iPhone very close to the suspicious objects. It could be screw, flowerpot, shower head or anything that you find suspicious. If app beeps when brought closer to the object and when moved away, stop beeping , further investigate for camera lens.
2. Detect infrared camera - You can also detect infrared cameras. Just close all lights and open IR camera mode and scan moving iPhone 360 degrees, If you see white light or blue light that is invisible to naked eye, then it is infrared light and could be infrared camera.
3. Lens Detector : Introducing lens detector feature from v1.5. This feature uses artificial intelligence to detect mobile camera, CCTV, electronic device etc.
4. Detect bluetooth camera - App scans nearby BLE devices and if any device is found to be suspicious, app will show respective message.
5. Detect wifi camera - Follow the step by step guide inside app.
Hidden camera detector app also provides tip & tricks so that you can stay protected with some simple tricks and hacks.
Do rate , comment if you like our app.
This version includes
1. Updated UI
2. Introducing artificial intelligence to detect suspicious devices.
3. Bluetooth camera detection issue is resolved
4. Guide is available for each option within the app
5. Supporting Dark mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but some bugs
Idk if its just me but when i tap bluetooth app crashes.
Visible camera detector is a false added feature
An iPhone is able to view hidden cameras (emitting infrared (IR) light) right out of the box.
Selling this feature as an upgrade is fraudulent. If all you are using this app for is to detect IR, then take your iPhone and use the selfie camera to find light sources in the non-visible spectrum. Don’t waste your money on this.
Developer Response ,
Major App Update : Please update the app. It comes with new features including AI as well as revamped UI and proper guide
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pratik Parekh
- 42.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Pratik Parekh
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.