The best app to secure your photos + videos + recordings!
It is a Free Photo Manager that helps you to keep your private photos and personal videos. It provides two sets of passwords which make you could get into two different views of albums.
You could lock your privacy with one master password!
SOME OF OUR GREAT FEATURES
* Create, delete and edit custom photo album.
* Password is needed to access the app.
* Move photos and videos between folders with just a few taps.
* Save pics from other apps to your secret folders: just tap the Share button and pick “Hide Photos” action.
* Save recordings using the built-in smart recorder.
* Add photos to this app using iTunes file sharing.
* Add photos to this app using Wi-Fi transfer.
* Enable Hide List to keep the most secret photos&videos.
* Support to read photos on computer, faster than any cloud service.
PHOTO VIEWER FEATURES
* Swipe left and right to switch photos.
* Zoom in and zoom out.
* Tap to playing in fullscreen.
* Multiple playing choices such Background Music and Transition Mode while viewing your photos.
BACKUP & TRANSFER PHOTOS
* You can download the photos/videos/audios from your computer to your iPhone via iTunes/WiFi.
* You can backup/upload your photos/videos/audios from your iPhone to your computer via iTune/WiFi.
* You can share your photos/videos/audios to any other iOS devices via Airdrop and other share extension methods.
* You can directly insert photos from system library or other apps to this app using the share extension feature.
* Sometimes if a nosy person realize that this app is not just a calculator but a photo vault. He/She might beg you to enter your password to see what is inside. By having a Decoy Password, you can tell this nosy person your Decoy Password and it will open up to a different set of albums.
Snap Intruders' Photo
* If someone found that it's a photo vault and he/she attempts to access this app by trying different passwords, the app will snap the intruder's photo directly.
* Export photos to your Photo Albums.
* Email photos to your friends.
* Copy photos and MMS to your friends or reply your emails.
* Support Open photos in other apps.
SUPPORT MULTIPLE FILE FORMATS
* Photo: jpg, png, bmp, tif, tiff, jpeg, etc.
* Video: mov, mp4, m4v, mph, etc.
* Audio: mp3,wav,aacf,etc.
All your photos stored in this app are 100% private. Your data are only stored on your device and never upload to our servers. We have no ability to remotely access your data.
- Optimize the unlock feature;
- Bug fixes & performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s obviously a photo hiding app
Honestly I love the app. It’s simple and easy to use, but one complaint I have is the fact that you changed it. The calculator form it was originally in was perfect nobody suspected a thing. But now it’s completely obvious that you have something to hide.
I understand that the calculator icon constantly changes from software update to software update, and it’s hard to keep up. So, I have a suggestion for that. (I’m talking to you developers) I was thinking... instead of constantly trying to keep up with the ever changing icon, maybe make it your own version of a calculator.
Other than that it works great! You can have Touch ID or just a simple password. Photos are preserved perfectly. And since my parents are alway so nosy (and not supportive of some things) I’m glad I came across this amazing app!
Developer Response ,
Affected by Apple’s new policy, App Store no longer allows apps that hide photos behind a calculator. We had to update the app, change the icon and UI and change the name of the app. We are very sorry for the inconvenience!
Here is a better way to keep your photos secret: Enable the “Decoy Password” feature on app Settings page and cancel the Touch ID/Face ID feature. Using the decoy password feature would enter a different set of fake albums, which could hide your real albums securely.
We will make more great changes on later versions and bring more great features to help our users hiding privacy. New version will come out soon!
Overall the app is great and does what it's supposed to. I just have a few minor complaints. First of, as you open the app you can briefly see your pictures, this sort of breaks the app as you can see what you are hiding. And second, a smaller complaint, the name reveals that it's not a real calculator, this is very small but a name change could help. And a final suggestion, I think you should be able to write notes in the app. This is what I was trying to do, but it seems no one has implemented it. So overall this is a great app, and what I have said is just a small complaint, it is definitely one of the better apps out there.
Grate app! A most have!
It’s easy to use. You can have different accounts (best way I can describe it) you can have alternate folders with different passwords and logins. Can make tons of categories with lots of options. It hold as much as you what!!! I have over 7,000 photos in it and maybe 100+ videos and it still working. Other apps I trued would crash after 2,000 - 3,000 photos.
Biggest complaint is the imposting!!! I find if I select more them about 105 photos at one time for import that the app with crash every time. Still workable just do 100 at a time and it never crashes.
Second complaint is gifs don’t always work, and videos can only be held in a separate area... not that big of a deal but dose limit your control for organization.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.