Play against computer, someone nearby or invite a Game Center friend.
- Game concept
Players score point by filling the rows of their playing board with as many high-scoring combinations as possible. As soon as the 25 squares are filled in, the result will be avaluated and noted. After three evaluations, the player with the most points wins the game.
- How to play
The beginning player starts by rolling the two dice and announcing the sum. Now, each player (including the player who rolled the dice) must enter this number into any one of their 25 squares wich is free. Then the next player rolls the dice and again each player fills this number into any free square. Players will roll the dice 25 times until the squares on the playing board are all completed.
Each of the 5 (horizontal) rows and the 5 (vertical) columns as well as each of the diagonals consisting of 5 squares is evaluated. The points are filled into the corresponding adjacent beige square. (The rows, columns and diagonals will now be called "rows" to simplify things.)
The following eight combinations will score points:
- A Pair: 2 identical numbers in a row score 1 point
- Three of a kind: 3identical numbers in a row score 3 points
- Four of a kind: 4 identical numbers in a row score 6 points
- Five of a kind: 5 identical numbers in a row score 10 points
- Two pairs: 2 identical numbers and 2 other identical numbers in a row score 3 points
- Full house: 3 identical numbers and 2 other identical numbers in a row score 8 points
- Street with 7: 5 successive numbers in a row with a 7 score 8 points
- Street without 7: 5 successive numbers in a row without a 7 score 12 points
The numbers of a sequence need not necessarily be in the right order (e.g. 4-5-6-7-8), but may also be out of sequence (e.g. 5-7-8-4-6). Sequences with four or less numbers do not score any points.
The points of the two diagonals consisting of 5 squares count double. (For this reason they have a darker colour.)
- End of the game
After the third evaluation round, the game is over. The results will be added. The player with the most points wins the game. In case of a tie, the player with the highest round result wins the game.
- Markus Wyss
- 11.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Markus Wyss
- In-App Purchases
- remove ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.