With over 35 million cannabis enthusiasts in the US, High There! makes it easier than ever to connect with people you share a mutual interest with. Meet new people that you already share something in common with -- keep it chill or get lit. Wherever you go, you can connect with like-minded individuals. Whether you’re here to expand your social network of canna-enthusiasts, meet new people that get your vibe, find locals in an area you’re visiting, or even meet experts that can make product recommendations for something specific you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right app.
High There! is fun and easy to use. Meet other cannabis enthusiasts from around the world, respond (or not) to invite requests, and start chatting with your new community of friends instantly! And just like every cannabis enthusiasts wants, there’s no stress about rejection in our community.
For those that don’t get out much, frequently find that they can only talk to like-minded individuals, or for those that just want to meet new friends, High There! is a community app that sates many different thirsts. When you socialize with people that share your same interests, and that are right at your fingertips, life is good!
Spark something new, with someone new. Download the High There! app today and make a connection with over 1 million like-minded cannabis lovers.
We've got a hot new release of your favorite app to keep you warm during these cold winter months! Don't sleep on this update because we've got tons of fixes in addition to the ones listed below.
• iOS 13 improvements
• Added friends to the main menu
• New notification and highlight styling
• Added "Far Away" option when searching for users
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Every function is glitched, why?
It’s a great concept and app except for none of the features or functions appear to be active. Internal server errors and. There was a problem messages.
Couldn’t accept friend requests from notifications on profile page. So had to go to the profiles and send request manually even though already received the requests.
New friends that said I accepted not visible or on friendslist. It says I have them when it says how many I have but they not there and no way to message them. And Previous Messages disappeared.
Have to try to update profile many times before maybe it updates. What the hell is wrong with the programming or whatever and how can or is anyone going to fix it. Also internal server errors when I try to log out and log back in. This is very frustrating. There is no reason for this app to still be in existence and have so many coding errors.
If it ran its processes right it would be a perfect and valuable app.
I sent a note through the contact form. We’ll see if I hear back from anyone or if they are actually dead on the other side or caught the corona virus or something..
This app used to be good
This app used to have very simple interface. It was never the best but it was simple enough that it was effective and it got the job done. Now with the newer version the current interface cannot handle the work load and the app is useless. I can’t sign in to my account at the moment, my connections don’t load, I feel like my connections to other people don’t register. Bring back the old version because this one is crap.
Glitches glitches glitches
This would be a cool app...but
1. If you delete an account it still saves your email. If you try to create a new account with email you previously used it says “you already have an account” and as you proceed to do this on the last step you get a “email already exists”
2. You can’t just delete photos
3. It doesn’t let you edit photo. I’ve been getting “something went wrong” “try again” errors.
4. Most annoying thing is that push notifications do not work. Also when using app it be nice to get a banner that says you have a new friend request. Most people don’t see this when on MEET page so new friends go unnoticed.
- Bon Vert LLC
- 35.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Green Mile Holdings LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.