Currently, Youtube is not available.
And sorry that it's not sure when the fix can be ready.
Here's HighAmp for you who want everything about Music in one place.
- Better sounds quality with Bass, Treble and Equalizer
- All music collections including Youtube, Apple Music, iPod library, files in your PC and files in Clouds.
- Supports various audio formats such as mp3, flac, ape, opus, ogg etc.
- 100K radio stations.
- Sleeping with music.
- Waking up with music.
With all your music collections and better sound quality, you can easily start a playing queue and add, delete songs, and change play order whenever, while you're listening.
- swipe left in the play view : play next song
- swipe right in the play view : play previous song
- long press on 'Alarm' button : Alarm on/off toggle
- long press on 'Sleep' button : Sleep on/off toggle
- long press on a directory/playlist : shuffle play for the directory/playlist selected
- YTPlayer is used for Youtube playback.
- Bass, Treble and Equalizer do not work while Youtube and Apple Music playback.
Now you can add all files in a directory(or category, artist, album etc,) to a playlist at once.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s got capability to play local files AND url streams, has a graphic equalizer, works with FLAC and other high def formats … basically it just has a lot l of the features I’ve had trouble finding all in one player.
Cons: Running the IOS version, it crashes and closes fairly often. Also, it seems to randomly delete all my favorites every three months or so.
Drains your battery
The fact that I am taking the time to write a review indicates how much I hate this app! Let me start if you do not have the paid for version and you do not have cellular networking it consumes a lot of power draining your battery. Probably because it keeps checking for advertisement refreshes. Second it is not able to see any files in FE explorer. For something that you need to play an mp3, this app fails at so many levels. Why does an MP3 player need access to the internet. The answer is just to inundate you with advertisements.....not because it is necessary.
Excellent but crashes
It would be 5 stars except for the fact that it crashes often at least on the iphone
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the trouble. I'll keep improving the app. If you can give me more details, it will be a big help to debug the cases. Thank you for giving me a chance to improve the app. Thank you for using the very first version of HighAmp. Thank you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 76.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Neointro
- In-App Purchases
- 2 Weeks Trial for Free $0.00
- Remove advertisement $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.