Do you track your goals in your todo app, journal, or custom spreadsheet?
We've been searching for a well-designed goal tracker for years. The leading apps are either uninspirational or hard to use. So we decided to build one that's beautiful and functional.
Higher Goals lets you keep a visual dashboard of your habits and goals, so you can update them anytime, anywhere. Most importantly, you can customize colors and images to make it your own, a space for your most important ideas.
Here are the things you can track in the app:
• Improve physical and mental health
Remind yourself to drink water every day, exercise twice a week, meditate every morning, and practice gratitude using the habit tracker.
• Take care of your family
Remember to spend uninterrupted time with family once a week, tidy up your room once a week, an compliment your spouse every day.
• Invest in yourself
Read 12 books a year, finish online courses about AI, coding, writing, design, marketing, or finance using the goal tracker.
• Advance your career
Track OKRs or KPIs at work for the half using the goal tracker and grow leadership skills utilizing the mindset reminder.
• Build wealth
Set a saving goal, track side projects that generate passive income, and revenue goals. Shift to an abundance mindset using the mindset reminder.
• Tips for designing habits
If you want to build a new habit, you have to make it dead-simple to do, ideally under 2 minutes. Forming a new habit in 21 days never worked for us because we've made it too challenging. Nothing kills our motivation faster than failing to finish a task 10 times in a row.
On the other hand, small wins help stabilize our new habits, and we can gradually increase the intensity. Listen to the science of Tiny Habits, and you'll see amazing results. Ignore science, and we go back to blame our lack of willpower.
• Tips for setting goals
Achievable goals must be Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant, and Time-bound. "Be healthy" alone is more of a statement than a goal. An achievable goal could be "Live a healthy lifestyle by the end of the year" with steps: 1. Choose a healthier diet. 2. Exercise twice a week. 3. Sleep before 11 pm. 4. Floss and shower every day.
• Tips for staying motivated and less stressed
The problem with todo apps today is they are training us to focus on an endless list of tasks instead of our long term vision. This infinite list causes our stress. There is not enough time.
To set yourself free, acknowledge your time is limited and focus your North Star. Higher Goals helps you identify your North Star and then displays it prominently to unlock your intrinsic motivation.
• Daily, weekly, and monthly repeated habits
• Streak stats and weekly completion trends
• Track SMART goals with percentage visualization
• Capture photos when you check off habits
• Shift mindsets and align your goals with your North Star
• Customizable header images and colors
• Sync between multiple devices
• Works offline
• Dark mode
These books heavily influenced us, and we're continuing to improve the app by integrating more powerful habit-forming techniques.
• "Tiny Habits"
• "Atomic Habits"
• "The Miracle Mornings"
• "The One Thing"
• "The Power of Habit"
• "How will you measure your life?"
# Pricing info
Higher Goals is FREE to use. We offer an optional Pro membership to support the development.
If you want to have more colors to choose from, track more than 20 goals and more than 8 habits, and utilize advanced habit-forming strategies, Pro membership is for you.
You can join with any of the subscription methods:
• Monthly subscription
• Annual subscription
• One-time payment
We can't be more excited to see what you'll accomplish.
* We may change prices without advanced notice. The price doesn't include tax and currency exchange fees.
- You can now group goals by life areas such as career, family & health etc.
- Upload photos for your habits to save your achievements
- Customize your space with 60+ high-res images or upload your own (Pro)
- Dark mode is supported on all devices
- Also available in Italian, German, Spanish, and Korean!
Ratings and Reviews
The best app I’ve ever used for setting goals
I’ve downloaded a lot of apps to track my goals and habits in the past, but this app blows them out of the park - and it’s completely free!!!
I love that habit tracking and goal setting are on the same dash board, and that you can estimate how long a goal will take and see your own progress as you work towards it. More importantly- this app has already pushed me to see results on goals that I’ve been working towards for years!
There’s more I could write- FANTASTIC APP! A+++++++
Developer Response ,
Love to hear your story. That keeps me motivated as well. ❤️❤️❤️!
It does have upgrade available but if you are pursuing your 3 most important goals, it is free! Wish you the best my friend!
I love this app. The interface is beautiful. The details and reminders are great. It’s highly customizable. There are just a few things that could be improved to get it to five stars:
1) there is a bug that doesn’t let mindsets get deleted. I’ve reached out to the developer and they said to swipe right to delete. I tried swiping right, left, up, down, and any other direction and it still doesn’t offer a delete option. I have yet to hear back.
2) adding a widget of some sort for the Home Screen would be a pretty nifty bonus. Maybe a way to mark off progress or see goals or something more visible so there’s even more motivation.
3) general maintenance and updates. From what I see, there hasn’t really been an update for about six months. If people are paying for a subscription then there should be regular updates to keep improving the app.
All in all, this is an amazing app. I would recommend it highly as it is now. Even more so if improvements are made.
Goals is incredible! Very quickly I have come to rely on it daily. I’ve tried countless to-do and habit tracking apps in the past. Goals + Priorities (another app by this developer) is the system that I’ve been searching for and never knew I needed. They have transformed my workflow and are playing an integral part in my progress toward achieving my life goals & dreams. Thank you so much for these amazing apps! 😊
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TAKEONEPIECE LLC
- 77 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 TakeOnePiece LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Mindful Goals Monthly $3.99
- Monthly $2.99
- Annual Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.