Highfive is the easiest-to-use modern meeting room collaboration and video conferencing solution. We combine lightweight audio and video conferencing equipment that is easily controlled by intuitive cloud software on your personal devices, including iPhones and iPads. At a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, you can put Highfive in every room, not just the boardroom.
With Highfive’s free video conferencing application you’ll get the flexibility to collaborate from anywhere video conferencing on all your iOS devices. That means starting or ending a video call from your personal device, or moving a call to any Highfive-enabled TV and using your device as the remote.
- Start and join video calls from your iOS devices
- Wirelessly handoff calls to Highfive-enabled TVs
- Control your Highfive-enabled TVs with your iOS devices, including muting and disabling the camera
- Invite co-workers and guests via email or your favorite messaging app
- View screen sharing content
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/HighfiveHQ
Please continue to send us feedback so we can bring you more exciting features and improvements!
In this release:
- An optimization that will result in improved battery usage
- Minor performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Using this regularly, I could tell that it’s been improved a lot in the past year or so. If your work uses highfive, definitely check out the iOS app
Integration with the room system is awesome
We have Highfive TVs in our conference rooms at work, and you can use the iOS app to control them. I bounce calls up to the TV when I walk in the room and then flip them back to my phone when someone kicks me out of the room, without interrupting the conference. Makes video conferencing very smooth, better than anything I’ve seen elsewhere.
How about showing names of people on call in the chat on mobile phone version? (iOS, iPhone)
- Highfive Technologies, Inc.
- 32.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Highfive Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.