• Available on all your devices, on iOS, iPad and macOS •
• Highlight text, add notes and annotate any webpage directly into your Safari browser. All your edits are permanently saved for future review and you can also search, explore and remove content •
Everything is stored locally, no remote service involved, no accounts, no logins - it's simple.
Highlighter for Safari is a great extension, just a click away, ready to use every time you need to keep track of what's important, mark relevant information or enhance your understanding.
• Highlight text in Safari with multiple colours to choose from
• Add post it notes on any webpage
• All notes and highlights are permanently saved and you can review them whenever you comeback to your pages
• Search for highlighted content and notes
• Explore and remove added highlights and notes
• Export your notes in a rich text format
• Activate with a hotkey: hold down the Option key and start highlighting
• Import and backup highlights
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Fixed a notes rendering problem when sites are dark
• The app is now available on all your devices, on iOS, iPad and macOS
Ratings and Reviews
Thought that I wouldn't have to purchase the. iphone and ipad apps if I already have the macOS app installed
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review, I'm taking notes of all of them. The app works on macOS, iPhone and iPad - please check the App Store and the apps are available there for free. You can also send me an email to email@example.com and I will gladly provide you with more details. Regards
Has Potential, However ...
This app could be great. I love the highlighting and the ability to export & import! Also, I want to love the Pinned Notes, however I cannot. Apparently you can only have a single note per webpage ... really?! ... and it disappears when you scroll the page, that's horrible. AND the note should stay in place, the spot you move it to. Sadly, it does not. Attaching the note to a selected bit of text would be a great way to get it to stay as you create new notes and scroll the page.
Perhaps one day this app will be on my list of neccessities, but right now I'm still looking for an app that works the way it should.
Worth the money! I was looking for a simple highlighter Safari extension that just works and saves the state when I open the page again in the future. I like that there is no dumb external service I need to sign in to and that all of this is done offline. I love the Notes feature as well.
The one change that would be very helpful is an easy way to delete a highlight without having to go back into the menu. Maybe a keybind to switch to delete mode or double click on a highlight to remove it? Maybe for deleting only a portion of the highlight you could select part of the highlight and double click the selection to remove a section of highlighted text.
Thanks for making this convinient extension!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denk Alexandru
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Denk Alexandru
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.