OMG! Welcome to the danger zone. The cops are hot on your tail!
Just tap & drag to draw the road and make your daring escape.
Pedal to the metal and go fast!!!
- 100% free to play!
- Endless gameplay, endless fun!
- Simple swipe controls
- Challenge your friends to get the best high score!
VIP MEMBERSHIP Subscription
- Now you can subscribe to the VIP MEMBERSHIP for access to exclusive benefits.
- Subscriptions are from $7.99 USD weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use VIP MEMBERSHIP benefits for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP MEMBERSHIP subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
© 2018-2019 Bite Size Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Bug fixes & improvements :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I LOVE this game!! It’s so easy to transition between levels, so you can just keep on playing! The art is simple but the style is beautiful! It has ads like any other game, but while you’re playing, there’s nothing to distract you! I love how you can go off road and play around with bouncing the car up and down! I usually get bored with these kinds of games, but every level is so fun to play!! I love the scenario it creates with the neon lights and beautiful backdrops. 10/10 would recommend for someone who is bored of regular games. The idea behind this is awesome! Good job!
Also: I know this is the usual wishful thinking game update, but it would be really cool if you added a level designer! Like you can place platforms and buy cool things like neon signs and star patterns for money! I just thought it would be cool to share your levels that you could create!
One of the best made apps I’ve ever downloaded.
So like you, I really hate ads— really hate em. From the generics that appear on your screen and you have to wait for the x to appear, to the 45 second video ads— they’re the worst. This app has ads only when you die, but they’re in a box off to the side, when I’m playing and I really just wanna keep going, my eyes never even notice the ads. Death-Retry-Gameplay. That’s it, no waiting for ads, no dumb videos! The seamless transition between levels is nice and nonstop so there’s no loading screens. The gameplay is innovative and challenging yet very fun(the best is when my car doesn’t hit walls but I make the cop cars hit walls, amazing). I don’t know if I’ve ever written a review, but this app definitely deserved one.
I’m not willing to endure that many ads to see if I like a game. So many developers lose the sale because they are too aggressive with ads when s user first downloads. Squeezing as many ads in the first 2 minutes of gameplay smacks of desperation (and maybe it is). If you can’t accept the notion that someone might get 60 seconds of enjoyment without you being immediately compensated, then IMHO, you’ll always be an also-ran.
Act like you’ve made money before, don’t go bezerk out of the gate with “OMG OMG OMG we can make another nickel here!”
It reminds me of the old joke from Colors: An adolescent wolf says to his father, “Hey dad, let’s run down there and F one of those sheep” ... “No son”, says the father, “let’s walk down there and F them all.”
You guys come running down the hill, screaming to the top of your lungs that you’re going to F us, all while swinging your wieners in big wide circles (I know I’m giving you too much credit here, but you get the point)
Don’t you think you’d F more people if you were less aggressive?
I’m guessing that, even if one pays to remove ads, they still get the ‘option’ to watch ads to revive their character?
Yeah, we both know the answer.
The backlash is coming, fellas. The public is slow to react, and they’ll take a lot of abuse first, but look up ‘video game boycott of early 1980s’ and take a look at your future.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Bite Size Games Ltd
- 172.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018-2019 Bite Size Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Membership $7.99
- Remove Forced Ads $2.99
- Tank $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.