The heartbeat of Hillsong Church is to bring glory to Jesus through championing the cause of local churches, both yours and ours. With our official app, you'll be just a tap away from content, articles, messages, and videos from our team around the globe, in a convenient magazine-style layout.
Connect with Senior Pastors Brian & Bobbie Houston, as well as Joel Houston, Joel & Julia A'Bell, Reuben Morgan, Gary Clarke, Carl Lentz, Phil Dooley and many more.
Be the first to know about the most recent content from Hillsong UNITED, Hillsong LIVE, Hillsong TV as well as blogs, photos, events & news from all that is going on at Hillsong around the globe right now.
* Be inspired and filled with faith for what God can do in your life & your local church
* Experience more of Hillsong Church, our ministries & our vision
* Regular content updates filtered through streams including Music, TV and Senior Pastors Brian and Bobbie Houston
* Live video streaming of Hillsong Australia services, conference sessions and behind the scenes
* Easy to view magazine style layout of content
* Keep connected with the Hillsong team even if you don't have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
* Engage with the Hillsong team from the one central app
* Easily share your favourite content with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can't watch Hillsong Channel
I really enjoy the Hillsong Channel on tv, but I am unable to hear any of the audio on the app. I have the iPhone 7 plus. Maybe it needs to be updated for this phone??
Grew up listening to this church throughout my childhood, Hillsong's MySpace to Facebook and now my 20's where I gave up and just make 3am skype calls to the church office to find out information. This app fills the void of Hillsong information ever sense my sister played "Everyday" in her youth group back in 2002. So thank you for the app and making my life a little bit easier as I start my own youth group with the same vision you set out to do so many years ago.
I cannot get the app to work on my IPhone 7 plus, I click on watch live and enter my email address and it does nothing, really disappointed I have been watching it on the computer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.