HiMama is the all-in-one childcare app you've been waiting for. Features daily sheets, attendance tracker, billing and more. Download now!
Go digital with the #1 rated childcare app! Complete your preschool daily reports, schedules, attendance, check-ins and meal planning in half the time. Send parents daily sheets, pictures, videos and invoices they will love. Easily align lesson planning and development observations with your curriculum or guidelines.
Download today and feel the freedom of being binder-less! Here is what one of our thousands of happy directors had to say about HiMama:
"HiMama has become a huge asset for our school! Parents love the photos, and daily reports. Teachers all agree that it is extremely easy to use and replaces piles of paperwork."
Best of all, HiMama is an all-in-one solution with every feature you need to run your center effectively.
CHILDCARE DAILY DOCUMENTATION
• Daily reports - Fill out meals, snacks, sleep checks, toileting, activities and observations, medication and mood for individual children or multiple children at a time
• Flexible activity planning - Schedule activities and lessons on-the-fly or months in advance
• Attendance - Check-in children, record drop-off and pick-up times
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
• Photo and video observations - Tag real-time observations with images from the classroom
• Internal development reports - Follow a child’s development across developmental domains, skills and indicators
• Framework and curriculum alignment - Customized to fit your state or province’s early learning guidelines and compatible with Reggio-inspired, play-based, emergent, Montessori, and traditional programs
PARENT ENGAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION
• App parent portal - Parents can view photos, videos, daily reports and schedules, update their child’s information, and message educators in their own private, secure account.
• Real-time photo sharing - Parents can receive timely updates throughout the day
• Email, text, and in-app communication - Send messages, alerts and reminders to individual parents or an entire room
DIRECTOR AND ADMINISTRATOR FEATURES
• Attendance - Record absences and have oversight into check-in, check-out times
• Classroom reports - Ensure your preschool is running smoothly with attendance, sleep check, meal, toileting, and activity reports
• Parent and child information - Directors or parents can update contact, emergency, allergies and health information
• Menu planning - Input meal and snack schedule for parents to view and educators to use in daily reporting
• Enrollment management - View upcoming, current and graduated children, and schedule rotation
HiMama is secure, reliable and easy to use. All of the childcare center’s information is backed-up and synced, and can be accessed through any of our apps and our website.
We have a friendly customer support team that would be happy to answer your questions, which you can reach by phone (1-800-905-1876) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This release contains multiple enhancements and bug fixes. Here are the main improvements you’ll encounter in this update:
- App rating prompt frequency has been refined
- Active tab page is now being refreshed if app goes to background for longer than 5 minutes
- Directors can now access the classroom’s calendar from actions menu
- iOS app launch time has been optimized
Thanks for using HiMama!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!!!
I absolutely love that I can see what my boys are doing during their day at pre-school. By visualizing their lesson plan for the day, it gives me an opportunity to ask them specific questions about what they are learning. Their teacher posts the book they read that day or the projects they worked on. Previously, when I would ask them about what they did at school that day (at the prior day care), they would typically answer with “nothing 🤷🏻♀️". Even though I knew that wasn't true lol. Now I can ask them about their sunflower seed project or the butterfly painting that they did that day. The app also allows for the teachers to send messages to me and my husband directly (items we might need to bring in, upcoming events, etc). I was able to see pictures of them smiling and running around on the playground with new friends, which helped me to feel more comfortable when my boys (ages 2 1/2 & 5) switched schools. Overall I am very happy with this app!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We are thrilled that you're enjoying the app. Have a wonderful day! 😍
Major feature needed
I have communicated this to the developers:
The 4-5 other care apps I have used have a sleep timer feature. One button to hit when a child falls asleep and hit it again when they wake. No need to edit in a sleep start time. In group care it’s unlikely you will remember exactly when each infant or toddler fell asleep. Naps also coincide with staff breaks at centers, the person in the room isn’t always the same person for the duration of a child’s nap and wouldn’t know what to edit the start time to. Or when a nap ended, if, just before the next staff came in. With the other apps, different staff can start the timer and end the timer when they woke, tracking it wouldn’t be tied to the original observer knowing when a child fell asleep. It’s time consuming to have to write this stuff down just to communicate with each other about it. The whole point of the app is to not have to write down care notes, and naps are a big part of the infant and toddler care routines.
Also, you can’t seem to open any pdf attachments from smartphones.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write us this review. It's possible to open pdf files from the app or browser. Please, contact us at email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to send you instructions on how to easily create sleep entries in our app! 😉
Love this place! The ladies are so nice to my grandson and he’s always happy when picked up. I know it means so much to my daughter knowing her son is so well taken care of. However, fir the Grammy it means just as much! My first grandchild, which I’m sure many of you understand how this feels. And my first to attend Daycare! I’m very impressed with all of the staff and very fortunate that I’m able to see what kind of day he had at the end of the day. The pictures are just so cute and just the icing on the cake!
So thank you so much for all your hard work and for the love you give to our special grandson,
I feel at peace knowing my daughter feels at peace with her first child in your hands.
God Bless you all, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.❤️❤️
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hi Mama Inc.
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Hi Mama Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.