hinAI HD is a web based medical image viewing application for the iPad that enables viewing images stored on HINAI IMAGENET(RIS-PACS/Teleradiology) server. The architecture provides instant access of medical images any where any time, while ensuring data security.
HINAI IMAGENET offers a web-based, smart, scalable, performance certified and CE marked enterprise solution to the image management needs of modern healthcare facilities.
hinAI HD provides a user specific worklist, a list of exams to select and retrieve images, and can display all the standard medical images which are available within the HINAI ImageNET Server.
This application currently supports only landscape (left and right) orientation.
iPad, iOS 8.0 or later.
Networks supported : Wifi/3G/4G
1. A secure, password-enabled connection to HINAI ImageNET server.
2. Search worklist by Name, ID, Modality and a date range.
3. Display and navigating through images by an interactive slider.
4. Zoom , Pan , rotation with two-fingers pinch and drag respectively.
5. Changing Window width / Window level through single finger drag.
6. Annotation with line drawing and Measurement.
7. Invert image.
8. Reset image to its normal.
9. Thumbnails of series and loading an intended series by thumb image selection.
10. Option to take snapshot of the processed images and send to the recipient as a mail with required text.
11. Cine available for series having multiple images.
hinAI HD is intended for review purposes only, and is not suitable for primary diagnosis. In-hospital use of this application requires consideration of current security policies.
Bug fix release.
The developer, ICT HEALTH, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.