Hip Diggs Focuses On Simple Living. Written by Dan Erickson, It advocates minimalism, tiny houses and self sufficiency. Living with less leads to creating more.
In Dan's words:
"Discover the freedom of simple living and the minimalist lifestyle with Hip Diggs. Whether you want to declutter your home, make more time for relationships, or create and practice healthy habits, Hip Diggs has something for you."
Get access to articles on minimalism, happiness, productivity, nutrition, exercise, and more. We will even send you notifications bi-monthly with new content to ensure there's always something new to read.
What can you expect from Hip Diggs app:
• You can stay up to date with Hip Diggs’ latest simple living articles
• Get access to free ebooks about happiness, productivity, and presence of mind
• Learn more about moving toward a self-sustaining lifestyle
• Get practical tips about decluttering your home and your schedule
• A UI that is clean and in line with the subject nature
• Bi-monthly notifications with a range of powerful new articles to read
• Lightweight app that runs super fast
Have questions, problems or feedback? You can email (email@example.com) or tweet us (@iamlifelike).
Dan here from Hip Diggs. We've gone and changed the format to work more for the mobile web format. This allows you to get an update every time I add more content to Hip Diggs blog. If you like our app, please be sure to leave a positive review. Many thanks!
- Lifelike UX Limited
- 26.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2016. Lifelike UX. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Hip Diggs - Remove Advertisments $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.