Hipmunk compares the top travel sites to find the best hotel and flight deals. Discover great destinations, save up to 60% off on hotels with ‘tonight deals’, sign up for free flight fare alerts, and book instantly in the app.
· “50 Best iPhone Apps” – Time ·
· “Don’t leave home without Hipmunk” – MacWorld ·
· “The new gold standard in hotel and flight searches” – Forbes
· “Stands out for its fun, interactive, and deal-scoring features”— CNN
Hipmunk is the fastest, easiest way to plan travel.
***** “Best hotel and flight app!”
***** “Love it!”
***** “Awesome travel app”
· FAST and EASY flight and hotel booking
· Find the LOWEST PRICES on airfare
· Easy to SEARCH by continent, country, region and city
· See flights sorted by “agony” to SAVE TIME by minimizing duration, layovers and price
· Unique layout makes it easy to find flights with Wi-Fi
· BOOK HOTELS INSTANTLY on Hipmunk within the app
· Need a LAST MINUTE hotel room? Get up to 60% OFF with TONIGHT DEALS
· See guest reviews, star ratings, and easily COMPARISON SHOP HOTELS
· Hotel heat maps show how close lodging is to shopping, dining & more
· COMPARE and book hotels and vacation rentals
· SHARE flight deals easy with friends via SMS, email, and more
CONNECT WITH US:
Enhancements and bug fixes!b
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hipmunk cuts time to find best flight in a quarter
Presents your options in a super-intuitive bar chart that lets you quickly narrow down the choices that make sense to you. Super easy-to-use filters let you further refine by Agony, Start Time, and many other factors.
When I travel for business, I have to book through our corporate application, but I always go to Hipmunk first to find the flight that works best for me. I’ve actually been able to save our company money by showing our travel people options I’ve found on Hipmunk.
Everything you want except Delta
I have loved using Hipmunk. The design is beautiful. Priotization buttons are just right. I like being able to optimize the return and then go back to the outbound flight. Main problem is lack of coverage of Delta. Is Delta just saying no to use of their data? Is it a matter of paying them for data?
Still needs work
Thought I’d come back and give it another try, but many of the same deficiencies persist. No way to filter out short layovers, and missing major carriers. Did several searches between some of the busiest airports in the nation and the only airlines it could find were American and United. Still missing Delta, even after I commented on that several years ago: Signed up for a fare alert and it completely missed a $160 drop on Delta. But then again it's not showing any flights for Delta at all so that explains that, and it also explains why I won't be using this app again any time real soon. Thank goodness for Kayak.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! Happy to help with our filtering options if you reach out to us (email@example.com). Our best suggestion is to use the "stops" filter then sort by duration so flights with the shortest layovers are at the top. Also, as you noticed, Delta isn't in our list of results at this time. But we're working on fixing that as we speak!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.