Recruiters and Hiring Managers only. Access the SmartRecruiters ATS on the go
SmartRecruiters’ Hiring App allows our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to:
• Communicate with their candidates and hiring teams on the go.
• Get real time updates on your team's hiring activity.
• Quick access to details on all upcoming interviews.
• View your candidates by stage to see progress on your hire.
• Access list of active jobs: job details, candidates and job ad.
• Review, rate and share feedback on candidates with your hiring teams.
• List, comment and accept or reject job and offer approvals.
• Manage your pipeline by moving candidates to the latest hiring step.
• Leverage your networks with social referrals to ask for the best candidates.
Are you a job seeker?
• Please access your Candidate Portal with a web browser at my.smartrecruiters.com.
New to SmartRecruiters?
• You'll need an existing company account to access the app.
• Start your hiring success journey with us by getting in touch at smartrecruiters.com/resources/get-a-demo/
Minor bug fixes.
Thanks for using the Hiring App!
We update our apps regularly to make sure they’re meeting the Review, Interview, and Approval demands of Hiring Teams. Have Questions? We’re here to drive hiring success: email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Non-User Friendly & Non-Efficient
Garbage. You can't easily review candidates, the desktop version and app don't sync well together (hired a girl on desktop, shows no hires on app), can't make a list of when you've planned interviews (i.e. messaging back and forth with candidates to schedule them and once done, need to be able to easily click something to add them to my interview schedule and then be able to export that to my calendar - CAN'T), and the most annoying thing - when candidates reply to your messages, neither app or desktop shows you which candidate profiles have new messages. So annoying when trying to go through many apps. Looking for new service.
The normal website works so well it’s hard to believe this app is so bad. There’s no way to filter to just my own jobs and I am stuck just seeing jobs for the entire company. I downloaded this app so I can do resume review on the go, but I have to search for a specific position and then with each candidate I can’t tell if they are already in play with another coworker or if I have rejected before. At this point, the app is pretty useless because I can’t do what I need to. Would love if ya’ll would make an app with the same capabilities as the actual website!
i manage my hiring on the go
I can manage my incoming queue and respond quickly to the best people. Super helpful for when I’m headed into an interview and need to find the resume, reviews from my colleagues, and the interview schedule. Easy to rate and review and provide feedback. I don’t know how I managed hiring before this app. Everyone who needs to hire a great team in a competitive and fast-paced industry needs to download this and get an account with smartrecruiters.
- SmartRecruiters Inc.
- 45.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 SmartRecruiters, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.