Mass Text Message The Right Way: Personalized with Hit Em Up!
See what you've been missing out on with Hit Em Up: the quickest way to send SMS, iMessage, and WhatsApp messages to your contacts as one to one personal messages in bulk! Saving you HOURS of time texting— turned into just a few minutes.
Are you dissatisfied with how often and effectively you communicate with your clients, customers, team, prospective sales leads, or other key people in your network? Do you worry that sometimes important connections fall through the cracks?
Right now, you are likely missing out on:
• A ton of sales and referrals!
• An engaged and growing congregation!
• Happier and more engaged customers, clients, and teams!
It's probably no surprise to you that successful life coaches, top grossing personal trainers, pastors with growing congregations, top revenue generating sales team members, savvy entrepreneurs, and, most notably, past presidents all have one key trait in common: an impeccable ability to maintain personal relationships with hundreds (or possibly thousands) by giving them personal attention and care and is likely the key reason they became so successful.
The problem is that the task of keeping these relationships alive and healthy can be daunting or downright impossible without the proper assistant. Meet Hit Em Up:
Hit Em Up helps:
• Send personalized and individualized texts to all your contacts one on one. To you, you manage your texts in groups, but your recipients see them as one on one messages that are personalized and meaningful to them because they can't see who else you sent the message to and the message is sent from your own phone number!
• Send personal text messages that automatically insert your contacts' first (and/ or last) name into the text!
• Hit Em Up is perfect for sales, promoting events if you're a promoter, inviting people to events, and keeping your personal relationships alive!
What are you waiting for? Do the #1 thing which makes people successful and start fostering personal relationships with the people who matter most by sending personalized texts with Hit Em Up — in just a few taps!
Get a 7 Days Free of Hit Em Up Basic NOW.
No subscription or payment information required!
This is a limited time offer that we are making available EXCLUSIVELY to you as a welcoming gift for becoming a new member of the Hit Em Up community!
We encourage you to contact us if you need help getting started because here at Hit Em Up, we're a family and we want you to grow with us.
View pricing by going to the store page in the menu of the app. :)
Ping us 24/7 with your questions, feature requests, or if you notice any bugs at https://www.hitemupapp.com/contact
*** Now you can use Animojis, bitmojis, and memojis! ٩(◕‿◕)۶ ***
1) You can now tap on the preview message and go directly to edit your message without pressing back. (o°◡°o)
2) You can tap on the recipients tongue on the preview screen and it will pop up. no dragging/ swiping required. ٩(。•‿•。)۶
3) We made the search fields bigger and added a clearing button so you can quickly query for people, select them, and go to the next person for adding them to a group without pausing to delete text. (^◡^)
4) made things faster and snappier/ more intuitive. You'll feel it when you see it. ε=ε=ε=ε=(￣▽￣)
5) Pause sending in the middle by pressing stop blast. When you come back you can send from where you left off. (^=◕–◕=^)
6) Better iCloud Group Syncing. Now you can modify your iCloud groups directly in Hit Em Up. (•.•)*
7) Polished Design to show partially selected groups more clearly
• Some people didn't see that they could turn off the “Sent with Hit Em Up" signature so we turned that off for previous users so you don't have to learn our new design. (ू Дﾟ ू)
• Fixed a bug that if you put an emoji next to a [firstname] or [lastname] tag without a space next to it, it showed some weird character. (/ﾟДﾟ)/
• Rewrote contact syncing so it's lightning fast. =≡Σ(((°>°)
• For those of you who had issues with hidden contacts, we fixed that. No more unhidden contacts hiding themselves again. (-■_■)
We were coding so much this week that we wanted to have fun too. So we added a drum kit and sound effects when you send. Because if you're going to press send a few times, you might as well make a beat while you do it right? (You can turn off sound effects in the help menu— the little question mark in the lower right corner) ヾ(-■_■)ノ
I feel like we're missing a lot of other small fixes but let's just call those magic. We added magic in this update. °(⁰▿⁰)°
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than others, but still lacking
I purchased a one-month subscription to communicate with a non-profit group's biennial conference. It worked, but much was lacking for what I wanted it to do--and that is communicate with important updates and changes. 1) I wanted to import >400 names; 2) But I didn't really want all those names in my private contact list (they are); 3) the restriction that permits sending only 50 texts at a time meant I had to make 9 groups, but the app doesn't identify what has been sent so it's counting on fingers; 4) Each of the groups requires multiple click-throughs to actually send a text. Need to be aware of that!; 5) the interface is clunky; and 6) the request to rate the ap is intrusive....again...and again. (I'll rate it when I know what it can--and cannot--do.)
I think there is promise with this app. It worked. It was just difficult to manage and I felt like I was working with 10-year-old software.
This app gets higher marks since Zake contacted me so quickly. Unfortunately, although I'd tried out sending texts to a small group--and it did well--the scale up did not perform well for me. I did make separate groups in my contacts by labeling the company field and using that to make my 50-person group text. I still must now delete. More than 400 entries from my personal contact list--unless there is a simpler way?
Zake--are you saying that if I used the personalized option, I could have distributed them in one go?
Developer Response ,
EDIT Reply 2: Hi again! Can you please reach out to us directly on our website or me @ Zak@hitemupapp.com? I'd love to walk you through the app and what we're doing to suit your needs. It takes time for our replies to get approved on the app store so it's a lot easier to just chat via email or on the phone. As far as the 400 entries, yes you can technically use that and send them sequentially in one go— However! You should note the limitations of sending a lot of messages from your device through SMS and iMessage in quick succession with or without us due to what's called rate limiting (something carriers do to help cut down on potential spam). I would love to discuss with you personally because you're the exact type of person we're building our platform for so if you can email me directly it's a lot easier to help you out :)
Hit Em Up Founder
Perfect. Perfect. PERFECT!!!
I went through an experience where I was having to send 30+ people updates by text 2-3 times a day. It was exhausting to copy and paste my message into each individual chat every time. I wished that someone had invented a way to send texts like you send emails - to a group, but not in a group chat. Suddenly I had the idea, “Maybe there’s an app for this.” I typed it in on the App Store and tried and deleted a few terrible duds before I came across this app. Hit Em Up is exactly what I was looking for! Now when I need to send my 30+ contacts an update, I simply go to this app, paste the message ONCE (not 30 times!), and hit “send” to each person. Everyone gets their own individual message, and you can even personalize it with their name. The text sends just like a normal text message, with no “footer” or advertisement for this app attached. Today someone wrote back to me, “How do u send out group texts but it seems as if they are individual texts. Is there a "Bcc" version of text messaging?” I was proud to share them a link to this app! They wrote back, “That’s pretty neat. Brava!” Yep, I’d have to agree!
Works great but have to add more effort than i wanted
This app has given me zero problems m. Previously i used an app group text app, which strung together all 72 of my contact list and sent my morning message out all at once. The problem with this although in theory it was simplistic and amazing and no heavy lifting is that the new i0s shortly after iPhone X or right before iPhone X started causing problems with group text, and not everyone in the list of 72 received the messages. You have no way of knowing until someone ask you why they have not received it.
With this app, i have to individually press send on each contact which is annoying and if i ever surpassed 100 i will need a more efficient solution or hope that iOS has their crap together so i can go back to sending just one string of all contacts. But the other positive with individually sending the text is that i know everyone received and if For some reason there is an error you will be able to see on that persons text thread that they didn’t receive it. I have had 0 percent Failures since using this app.
- Zakery Kline
- 60.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Zakery Kline
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Basic Subscription $7.99
- Three Month Basic Subscription $14.99
- Six Month Basic Subscription $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.