Powered by Google Trends and Word Cloud, HitByWords provides a whole new experience for browsing, exploring and sharing news!
You can get a quick idea before diving into the full story with Word Cloud in which the GoogleTrends-based algorithm chooses the most interesting and trending words marked in red color to catch your eyes.
The analysis of trending words by Google Trends is also served, including the global interest over time (starting from 2004), regional interest and city interest.
You can check the trend of global interest over time and the countries as well as cities with the highest interest to see what our world cares.
Not a big fan of the trending words chosen by algorithm?
Don't worry, HitByWords also allows you to make a real-time search by red-marking the words in which you are interested in the Word Cloud before you share it via Twitter, Facebook, text and e-mail.
• Real-time Google Trends search
• Real-time Incident Map
• Get a quick idea of news through Word Cloud
• "you may also want to know..." cards based on the topic you choose.
• Trending words chosen by GoogleTrends-based algorithm
• Customize your concerned words in Word Cloud before sharing via Twitter, Facebook, text and e-mail (by clicking Word Cloud)
• Know the global interest over time provided by Google Trends
• Know the regional interest provided by Google Trends
• Know the city interest provided by Google Trends
• Pull to refresh article list
• View original article website by tapping the news title.
• No registration required!
Give me feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
or follow @HitByWords on Twitter.
Let's get hit by words!
Added emerging topic - CoronaVirus.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Interesting, informative and … maybe creepy?
The only reason I gave this app 5 stars is this is the first time I feel "big brother is watching you."
Due to the marine nude photos scandal, "nude photos" becomes trending and this app provides you the power to see which countries, even cities, have high interests in it.
I have mixed feelings of being powerful and unsecured.
Nice app but …
I really like this app, it provides update-to-date information in a neat way, but the articles with same topic should be grouped together like Google News does and the word cloud should be helpful for this purpose.
Besides, though the Google Trends helps to expose the geographical interest, the app should provide a quick tutorial to guide users to know how to use it.
Finally, it would be better if we can use the feature of Google Trends without a Google account. But it seems impossible?
Great potential and interesting concept
Among a sea of news app in App Store, this is actually a special one. The Google Trends search is definitely fun to play and the integration of map to show the interests geographically is pretty awesome too.
However, all these fun things doesn't mean it is a useful app. It has potential to grow but you cannot really use it to accomplish something.
Again, very interesting app. I hope more features can be added over time.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JIA-REN WAN
- 6.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 HitByWords
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.