One of the “Best Games of 2014” in the “Mac App Store Best of 2014”!
Execution is everything.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
NOTE: If you experience problems launching the game, check you are signed into Game Center, then try again.
Become Agent 47, a genetically-engineered killer, and use your skill and ingenuity to turn assassination into an art. With extraordinary reflexes, creative stealth techniques and a powerful arsenal of weapons at your fingertips, pulling off the perfect hit has never been so much fun.
Get ready to use all your deadly talents in a very personal contract: protecting a vulnerable girl from a sadistic criminal underworld. Marked for death by your former employers and on the run for your life, it’s up to you to save the girl and eliminate your enemies by any means at your disposal.
• Become Agent 47, a cloned killer granted strength, endurance and intelligence beyond normal human limits.
• Turn everyday items like bricks and books into instruments of death - when choosing your methods of murder, anything goes.
• Operate as a silent assassin by sneaking your way through danger and executing stealthy takedowns.
• Hide in plain sight by assuming multiple disguises, from an enemy guard to a humble janitor.
• Find and exploit environmental hazards like faulty machinery, drops from deadly heights and even precariously-hanging disco balls to engineer creative executions.
• Stage lethal accidents to kill off targets without raising the alarm.
• Wield an array of high-tech weapons, explosives, Silverballer pistols and of course your fiber wire garrote.
• Instantly terminate multiple foes with Point Shooting, an extraordinary skill that allows you to slow down time, take aim and unleash pinpoint-accurate shots.
• Use your vision-enhancing Instinct ability to spot threats through walls, predict guard patrol patterns and highlight points of interest.
• Create your own devilishly-designed missions in Contracts mode; assassinate any three targets with the most cunning methods you can muster, then invite other players to beat your performance by sharing contracts online.
• Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition contains all previously released add-on content, including Hitman: Sniper Challenge - a standalone hit that challenges you to pull off audacious kills and cover your tracks using only your sharpshooting skills.
Important information regarding Hitman: Absolution:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 24GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA GT1xx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series and NVIDIA 3xx series.
• The following cards require you to have 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD4000.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
©2014 IO Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. Originally developed by IO Interactive. IO Interactive and the IO Logo are trademarks of IO Interactive A/S. Hitman Absolution and the Hitman logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix Group. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes a bug that prevented Hitman: Absolution from launching on macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
• Improves interface of the pre-game Options window
• Adds functionality for connecting the game to a Feral Account.
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoyable for gameplay on a Mac
Lets face it, Macs are not built for playing games. Unless you are using the new Macbook Pro desktop. I have been playing this from my 2011 Macbook Pro for a couple of years. At first, I have I was surprised this game worked at all. The story is exactly what you would expect from the Hitman franchise with a few more modes and challenges. Play storymode in Expert mode. Using Joystick Mapper and a Playstation/X Box nockoff controller I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this game when I have the time to play. The graphics are nice enough and the physics are responsive. Give it a shot, you may find yourself really enjoying it.
Could Would Should Have
This Hitman is to linear structured. Im more happy with the newer one. also too bad they got rid of jesper kyd - he was a major element in creating a great soundtrack in the other ones (which has become pretty boring here)
also the online mode doesnt work anymore. Im a Hitman Fan anyways and there arent so many games for mac, so its worse a shot ;)
“No Contracts Found"
I downloaded this game, it took like A WHOLE DAY!!!! when it finally download it turned on causing a bunch of glitches that it took me a lot of work and time to finally get it to work….And now the story mode isnt good at all (IT SHUTS DOWN MY COMPUTER RANDOMELY EVERY HOUR OR SO)….BUT HERES THE THING…WHEN I GO TO CONTRACTS, NO MATTER WHERE I LOOK IT SAYS “NO CONTRACTS FOUND”…AND I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THEM AND SEE IF THEY WORK BETTER THAN STORY MODE….im going to try to get contracts to work but if it doesnt i will demand a REFUND
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 18.9 GB
OS X 10.11.6 or later
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- ©2014 IO Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. Originally developed by IO Interactive. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.