- UNLIMITED PREMIUM VIDEOS, PODCASTS, PERSONAL UPDATES, BLOGS, DOWNLOAD FEATURES, COMMUNITY and MORE
- DO YOGA + MEDITATION WITH HITOMI - Quick and in depth practices to help you feel more grounded, balanced, energized, and connect with yourself.
- NEW CONTENT EVERY WEEK - Fresh uploads to keep you going and help you get you through your week.
-RECEIVE STATUS UPDATES + BLOGS - Get personal with HItomi
- WATCH FILMS - See new films from Hitomi's unique perspective.
- EXPLORE LIFESTYLE - Fashion tips, style guides, vegan food recipes and more.
- DOWNLOAD TO YOUR PHONE - Download up to 10 videos to your phone for offline access.
- CUSTOMIZE - Use custom filters and track your progress.
- FREE TRIAL - Get full access for 7 days.
- INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY - Join a growing community with access to in person experiences and online events.
- HANDMADE IN NYC - The App and your experience is fully supported by our team in Brooklyn, New York. Reach out and say hi if you need anything!
HitomiNow Monthly/Yearly Terms & Conditions as offered by SeeBeNow Technologies Inc:
If you purchase HitomiNow Monthly or Yearly ($7.99 or $79.99 per month, respectively), payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. If you would like to no longer be billed for HitomiNow Monthly/Yearly and cancel your premium membership, please be sure to do so before this 24 hour cutoff has passed. Auto-renewal can be turned off at any time by going to your Settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. All prices mentioned here and in the app for Monthly/Yearly subscription tiers are in U.S. dollars, may vary in other countries around the world, and are subject to change in the future. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
HitomiNow’s Terms of Service: https://hitomi.seebenow.com/terms
Fixes latest issues in app for a great experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Content is great, glitches watching specific videos
So, I’ve been subscribed to and have been following Hitomi for the past 4-5 years so I knew this would be a great resource for me on my journey. Yoga videos are instructed well with tips on alignment and adjustments. Recipe and other videos are very similar to her vlogs on yt which i enjoy. Some videos even after paying for the monthly subscription are not playable. For example, the “3 part Breathing Workshop” included in the “Anti-Anxiety Practices” will not play when prompted, even after restarting my device, closing out the app, and redownloading the app onto my devices. I hope this is fixed soon bc I’d really like to access all of the videos that are paid for under this subscription. If this continues i might have to cease paying for the service since it makes it difficult for me to access the resources I need for my practice. Much love to you Hitomi, I can’t wait to see what else you add to this app.
Wonderful App, Glitchy Update
I LOVE this app, and I was going to leave a five star review after I updated my app. However, prior to the update my app started to glitch. I couldn’t watch any videos except for downloaded ones! I soon realized that was because the update was already out, and I just didn’t know about it. But, even then I should’ve been able to watch videos no matter what version I had. Then, when I updated I signed in, and went to click on a video, but then it told me that I needed a subscription! What? I pay every month for a subscription to this app and I’ve barely been able to use it! So then I click restore purchases, didn’t work, and then I just clicked for a free trial, but it said, I’m already subscribed! Now I’m guessing that my subscription will be renewed, and I will be able to use the app soon, but I rightfully paid for a FULL month of use and didn’t get it. I love Hitomi and this app so much, but if this issue doesn’t get fixed ASAP, I’m going to cancel my subscription until it works properly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reporting this! Hopefully the new version 2.0.9 or later has fixed the issue you're describing here. Grateful for you!
AMAZING CONTENT slight glitch
this app is amazing! it’s a wonderful safe place for me to return to in times of self care. content wise, this app is amazing! all of the work Hitomi and her team puts into the app has seriously transformed my life. i feel like i’m honestly with Hitomi when i watch and listen to her content. the only downside to this app is there is an odd glitch where sometimes when i click on the content (vids and podcasts) it simply won’t play. i press the play button over and over again, and the only way i can get it to play is to delete and re downloaded the app again. my payment and subscription is all up to date, i check it each time this happens. other than that this app is perfect!
- SeeBeNow Technologies Inc.
- 285.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © SeeBeNow Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Yearly Subscription $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.