Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Looking for HIV information and not sure where to start? HIV Answers can help. Download now to get:
• Clear answers to questions about HIV
• A step-by-step guide to starting HIV treatment
• Questions to ask when talking to your doctor
• Privacy. A passcode means no one can use the app but you
• A place to save healthcare information like phone numbers for doctors and pharmacists
• Tips for finding medical care
• A video about what HIV does and how to help stop it
• A video that shows how an undetectable viral load helps protect your health
Question about something you read in the app? A quick tap lets you save the topic so you can ask your doctor about it later.
And HIV Answers helps keep things private. The HIV Answers app simply appears as “Answers” on your home screen.
Updated information about HIV treatment, additional videos, and information for women and transgender people who are living with HIV.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is amazing! I just downloaded it today and love everything so far. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because for some reason the sounds on the videos aren't working. I'm sure this will be fixed soon. Gilead is an amazing company. Since taking their drug Stribild I've felt amazing! My numbers are rapidly getting better, my doctors even seem shocked.
Clear, Accurate, Info on HIV
What a wonderful resource. It's written for people that may have just found out they are HIV-positive, but still tons of good info for people that want to know facts instead of fiction.
Bonus: The app just reads as "Answers" on your phone, and can be password protected. Discretion for those that need it.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- 157.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Gilead Sciences, Inc. All rights reserved. UNBC4656 08/17
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.