Developed by the Law and Technology Centre of The University of Hong Kong, the ìCommunity Legal Information Centreî (CLIC) is a free bilingual mobile app specifically catered for people with no legal background.
Users of mobile devices running Android can browse and search legal information that have most interest and direct bearing on the daily lives of ordinary citizens in Hong Kong by using CLIC for Android. Users may acquire a basic understanding of the relevant law before seeking advice from lawyers, and to inform the general public about where to seek free or subsidized legal assistance.
Features of the CLIC app include:
- comprehensive browsing through various popular legal issues, including matrimonial matters, employment disputes, landlord and tenant, immigration issues, police and crime;
- quick search in over 20 legal topics;
- easy switch between languages (English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese);
- contents automatically cached for offline reading.
CLIC for iOS requires a data connection to load content. Use of the App does not constitute the provision of legal advice. Your use of CLIC content is subject to CLICís standard disclaimers (http://www.clic.org.hk/en/disclaimer.shtml
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- The University of Hong Kong
- 3.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2004 - 2014 Community Legal Information Centre (CLIC). All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.