With this app you can control, test and debug projects that incorporate the HM10 Bluetooth UART module (or similar ones).
• Fully customisable console view, with options like:
- Display format (ASCII, Hex, Dec, etc.)
- Line numbers and timestamps
- Newline behaviour
- Style (code or chat) and sound effects
• Send data how it suits you:
- In different formats (ASCII, Hex, Dec, etc.)
- With or without newline/carriage return character at the end
- All at once or in chunks (to accommodate for processing time)
• Create buttons to send pre-determined messages
- Customise the messages, titles, color and layout
- Optionally send message repeatedly while button is pressed
- Optionally append newline character to messages
- These buttons can be exported, to be imported on other devices
• Completely functional bluetooth explorer included!
Find out the services, descriptors and other properties of any bluetooth device in range
• "Send on Connect" option, to send a preset message after pairing
• "Auto Reconnect" option, to reconnect automatically to the previous device
• Easily copy or share the sent and received messages
• Editable service/characteristic UUIDs to connect to
• Read/Write characteristic UUIDs can be set separately
• Easy to use minimalist layout
Several components of this app are available on GitHub.com/hoiberg for use in your own projects.
A full tutorial on how to use the HM10 is available on hangar42.nl
Note: This is not an official JNHuaMao app.
With icons by icons8.com
- Functions now have an "Append Newline" option as well (in Function Options)
- You can now set separate read/write chracteristic UUIDs (in App Settings)
- New "Auto Reconnect" option, to reconnect automatically to the last connected device (in App Settings)
- Addition of the "Clear Element" function type, which can be used to further customize the layout of the function buttons
- Importing/Exporting of functions is now supported (in App Settings)
Ratings and Reviews
Works like I needed it too. Customized 21 button functions to send commands to my hc-08 Bluetooth module for Arduino. I also like that it saves all the button functions so I don’t have to redo it every time it connects.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.