The Hockey Canada Network gives coaches and players the tools to succeed with drills, skills, videos, practice plans and articles on your tablet or phone.
Your subscription will provide you with access to:
• More than 1,500 drills, each including a drill diagram, video demonstration, skill description, key teaching points and a Team Canada game clip highlighting how each skill is used in a game.
• Hundreds of coach skill video demonstrations.
• The entire Hockey Canada Skills of Gold collection.
• Hockey Canada Skills Manuals, including 32 lesson plans for each level.
• TSN World Juniors drills from 2010 to 2020.
Subscription holders will also have the ability to create, customize and share Training Plans and will receive Hockey Canada’s recommended practice plans specific to their program level at the start of each week.
Canadian minor hockey coaches should reach out to their Member or local hockey association for additional information prior to purchasing a subscription.
• Download the app and try it absolutely free.
• For complete access to every video, article and drill, subscribe to the Hockey Canada Network for $5.49/month or $47.99/year through the app.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, and will identify the cost of the renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Delete your Hockey Canada Network Account: whether you are transitioning to a new account or no longer wish to use the app, you can now easily delete your account right from the Accounts tab within the mobile app.
Creating PDF’s: enhance your coaching and training experience with the ability to generate PDF’s of your favourite Practice plans and Training Plans directly from the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to use app
I’ve had a subscription for over a year now, just recently I have been unable to view the premium content I’ve paid for. I have tried to find a help desk section on the website, app and even the App Store to get in touch with someone who can help me but keep getting an error message saying hockey Canada hasn’t set up their website for it. I am unable to use this app and the subscription I’ve been paying for please any help would be appreciated.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
We continue to make updates to the functionality of the Hockey Canada Network on a regular basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss the specific issues you are having.
Can't use the app anymore
I paid for a year subscription and for the last 4-5 months, I only have access to the free version. Tried restoring my subscription and it doesn't find it anymore. Something needs to be done here!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hockey Canada
- 58.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Hockey Canada
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Content Subscription $3.99
- Premium Content Subscription $34.99