The Hockey ClipPad is an intuitively designed iPad app that provides coaches with a "whiteboard", drill builder, practice planner and team lineup manager.
Create easy to follow drills, manage team lineups game by game, and develop practice plans that you can print or email to share with your team and coaches.
This app works great with an iPad stylus.
* DRAW up clean, easy to view drills and SAVE drills for later use. No more thick binders full of drills that are hard to find.
* CREATE practice plans and SHARE the plans with fellow coaches. Now all coaches can be prepared before practice.
* SHARE drills with fellow coaches. Build up your collection of drills by sharing with other coaches through the app.
* MANAGE lineups for each game and easily SWAPPING players in the lineup. Now respond quicker to game situations and view lineups from previous games.
* TEACH your team plays and tactics using the whiteboard feature. No need for marker, pen or paper on the bench.
App features include:
WHITEBOARD to quickly sketch plays and tactics
* Build well-designed drills
* Choose from a list of useful drill symbols
* Drawing capabilities with different colors, line styles, and line ends
* Easy access to player icons (by position) to quickly draw up plays
* Save your drills in the app's drill repository for quick access
* E-Mail drills and plays
* Save drills to photos
* Manage and Share Drills/Plays without leaving the app
* Easily categorize and locate saved drills
* Customize the drill categories as you see fit
* Easily view all of your saved drills
* Support for Portrait and Landscape device orientation when editing and viewing drills & plays
* Ability to export and import drills into the app
* E-mail drills and practice plans
PRACTICE PLANS: Save, Share, Print
* Generate and share practice plans with a few touches
* Select the drills and let the app create the plan for you
* Save and Organize practice plans by team or group
* Share practice plans with fellow coaches via email
* Print Practice Plans from the iPad to an AirPrint enabled printer
TEAM LINEUP MANAGER
* Lineups can be edited, saved, and deleted
* Swap players in/out of lineup with rich drag & drop
* E-Mail lineups to your team and coaching staff
* Add notes to each lineup
* Save defaults for lineups
Requires iOS 9 or higher
Fix to the App-2-App import feature in iPadOS 13. Now when receiving a Hockey ClipPad import attachment, tap on the attachment, select the "More" button from the popover, and scroll down to tap "Copy to Hockey ClipPad". This will open the app to import drills and practice plans in the attachment.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App For Drills And Plans
I’ve probably tried them all and this is the best. No other app gives you the abilities and freedoms this does with drills. Plus you can categorize your drills based on your own descriptions. It’s completely customizable. Then you can build plans and a “script” noting time for each drill. Emailing the plan as a PDF is awesome and being able to print from the app is great too. The only feature I’d like to see added is the ability to copy/paste a whole plan to edit the new one. I run a progressive cycle of drills building on the previous plan that has me repeating some drills for a few practices before substituting it out for another. Being able to copy a whole plan would really help in this case. Thanks for continuing to support this app!!
App is great for coaches, and gets updated promptly!
5 stars, thanks for creating a tool that can help so many coaches out there!
Immediately replied and described the fix and how to make the app return to its great glory. Best practice planning app out there! Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you are having issues. I have tested these features with the new version of Hockey ClipPad 6.1 and iOS 13. Sharing of PDFs and App-2-App are working as expected. Please note, these features depend on the built in Mail App on the iPad to send Hockey ClipPad attachments via email. Users that use a different email app on the iPad (i.e. Outlook) will lose sharing capabilities. If you setup an account for the built-in Mail App sharing capabilities should be restored.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Torey Lomenda
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Torey Lomenda
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.