Track your players' ice time with Hockey Time.
Get the most of your players by maximizing effective athletic conditioning and collecting performance stats.
- Want to know who stays out on the ice the longest?
- Want to know who listens and sticks to your shift plan?
- Want to evenly distribute ice time amongst your players?
- TOI is the most important stat you can use to get maximum performance from your players.
- To be the best coach, use the best coaching tools.
- Great for in-game time tracking as well as during hockey drills and practice
Hockey Time Features
- Track shifts and ice time for each of your players
- Track goals, assists, points and plus/minus
- Chart time on ice over time to uncover trends
- Voice recognition, keep you eyes on the game
- Drag and drop players between lines and positions
- Tag shifts as even strength (ES), power play (PP) or shorthanded (PK)
- View and save shift statistics for completed and in-progress games
- Export to .csv and email ice time statistics
- Pause and Resume all players (or lines) when the whistle blows
- Re-order and edit players and line assignments
- Available in English and French
We LOVE hockey! You'll love Hockey Time!
Send us your comments and suggestions and please rate us!
New look and feel that is compatible with more devices
You can now use the voice recognition feature in French
You can now edit the goal scorers during and after the completion of a game
You can now edit the score after the completion of a game
Fixed an issue that occasionally allowed the score clock to go into negative numbers
Ratings and Reviews
The line view (the one with the jerseys) doesn’t work on my iPhone 6 Plus. Only list view, which is quite cumbersome when you’re trying to track shift lengths in real time during a game.
This app does a nice job of keeping track of ice time, +\-, etc... The one drawback, which I think is what caused negative reviews, is it isn't super intuitive to get set-up. Took me probably 10 minutes to figure out how most everything worked. Definitely worth $3 to be able to track our entire hockey teams +\-, time on ice, shift lengths,goals, assists, etc... Being able to record it all in the palm of your hand a definite benefit. Provides hard evidence to show kids/parents that they aren't being shorted on ice time, or conversely that their shifts are too long.
Pretty good for the price. Would like to see a section to drag and drop a 25 man roster or have a roster management section. All in all a good app. Also, it does not account for referee stoppages with shift counts. Still I would recommend.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Philippe Mathura
- 43.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Philippe Mathura
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.