As Featured by iMore, track and analyze every aspect of your hockey!
HockeyTracker turns every Apple Watch into a sophisticated hockey tracking computer. Start HockeyTracker before a game and track your favorite performance stats, and afterwards, dive deep into your data.
HockeyTracker tracks just about any performance metric you can imagine, plus a few exclusive to HockeyTracker.
• Dedicated Game, Pick-up, Practice, Goalie, Coach, Stick Time, Open Skate, Pond and Ref modes
• Automatic Shift Detection* (including shift length, calories burned, top speed, and heart rates from each shift)
* Recovered (fresh) Heart Rate Alert
* High Heart Rate Alert
* Live In-Game Stat Tracking
• Game Scores
• Goals, Assists, and Plus-Minus Rating
• Calories Burned
• Distance Skated
• Heart Rates (including Max and Average Ice Time Heart Rates)
• Max and Average Skating Speed
• Ice time
• VO2 max**
• Heart Rate Recovery
• Maximum Capable Speed
• Hockey Fitness Level
• Skate Efficiency
* Effort Level
* Heart Rate Zone Analysis
• Longest, shortest and average shift times
• Historical graphs of all your metrics over time to see whether you're improving
• Shift Timer: set your desired shift time and get a haptic ping to tell you to get to the bench!
• Share your stats via text, email, Twitter, Facebook, Slack!
• The notes section lets you keep track of how you played or describe goals, hits and penalties etc.
• Custom heart rate filtering algorithm that will filter out falsely high heart rate values.
HockeyTracker lets you record a full workout, from start to finish, without a phone.
*HockeyTracker uses a proprietary shift tracking algorithm that is able to detect whether a place is on the ice or on the bench.
**Note that in order to calculate VO2Max, HockeyTracker uses your resting heart rate (as is set by Apple during period of inactivity). Series 0 Apple Watches are not capable of resting heart rates therefore VO2Max cannot be calculated at this time on Series 0 Watches.
• HockeyTracker requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
• HockeyTrack integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It will request permission to access the relevant data types associated with a workout.
Information about HockeyTracker subscriptions:
- Subscribers will receive 1 week free of HockeyTracker
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Depending on what subscription length you those (Monthly or Annually), so long as your subscription is active, you will have access to the entire iPhone app for these periods, respectfully.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Quick update to clean up the loading screens and animation, should look much smoother now.
See you on the ice!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An actual working no BS app
Hockey tracker is great. It didn’t nag me to write a review, I was just thinking about how it’s a solid app that deserves a shout out.
It’s got good stat tracking, and trend tracking. It works well, and the developer is involved with the app. I wish I could tell you something new about it but the website, screenshots, and app description are pretty spot on. It’s got a great integration with the watch, light years ahead of many other apps because it’s actually using the watch for health tracking in ways you just can’t get anywhere else.
I don’t feel bad for a moment paying for an app subscription because I get good use out of it and I want it to keep working in every new version of watch and iOS.
Simple yet comprehensive
I’m just a middle aged beer league guy but I love this app. I’m not going to change my game at this point but the data you get from this app is fun to sift through. I like seeing how my shifts get shorter as the game wears on, how many calories I burn and how my heart rate fluctuates.
I’ve had other tracking devices but none of them had a workout specific to hockey. If you wear your Apple Watch when you play hockey there is no excuse to not buy this app.
My only beef with it is rally a beef with Apple. I don’t believe in software subscriptions and Apple is really pushing that model now. I’m old school and prefer to pay for a new release after it comes out. Software subscriptions have tendency sometimes for unscrupulous developers to not update their apps or fix bugs, but you still have to continue to pay for them.
Anyway, rant over. Reading the reviews and whatnot I get the feeling this developer is honest and attentive to the app so I’m not worried about it. It’s a professional-grade app so I’m willing to risk it for the 4-5 years of hockey I have in me before I get too old and decrepit. 😀
I know sometimes people can be stingy about paying for apps, especially when it’s a monthly or yearly fee. But, honestly, this app is worth every penny.
The detailed information it provides is everything I’ve been looking for in a health tracker - plus! it’s specific to hockey. Like some other folks have said, maybe you get a weird outlier (I don’t know if I can or have skated 23mph). But the benefits far outweigh any head scratchers.
The app is improved on practically monthly, it seems. The dev is available to their users and helps troubleshoot any issues.
I love this app. Again, worth EVERY penny. Cheers!
- MyndArc, LLC
- 91 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Myndarc, LLC 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pass (1st week free) $2.99
- Yearly Pass (1st week free) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.