** Download the app and select your preferred language. Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Portuguese. **
Here at Hoffman we’ve come up with the perfect solution to keeping the Process alive in your life - the Hoffman App.
This App gives you the chance to stay connected to your Hoffman experience. You can work through the tools, express how you feel and receive ongoing Hoffman support and encouragement. Almost like having a Hoffman teacher in your pocket!
It’s quite normal that when you leave the Process you are full of commitment to practice the tools on a daily basis. But as time goes on, we sometimes hear that people have forgotten how to use the tools, or ‘don’t have time’.
We are now able to provide you with an App that gives you ‘Tools at your Fingertips’.
- How are you feeling today? Try our Feeling Wheel: Type in how you’re feeling and spin the wheel and a top tool or suggestion will be given to you as if by magic.
- Caught in a Vicious Cycle? Use our Vicious Cycle drawing tool to work your way out of negative behaviour. You can even share your exit strategies with your friends!
- Having a Dark Side attack? Banish those unwanted messages by taking control and erasing the Dark Side from your day. Use your fingers to physically erase the image of the dark side until it has all gone. You can do this as often as you wish.
- Good Morning Quad! Your App will guide you through a Quad check-in either as an audio meditation or you can follow written instructions. You can archive your experiences and track your development days later.
- Need to express that pattern? Imagine the chance to hold the yellow Wiffle bat in your hand again. Well now you can with our Bashaker Tool! Grab your phone in two hands and spend some time focusing on and expressing energy associated with a negative pattern. Release the energy but don’t release the phone!
- Caught in a Transference? The Hoffman Transference tool can guide you through the steps to acknowledging a transference and letting it go. The person you’re expressing a transference to doesn’t even need to know what you’re doing!
Other tools include a place to write a daily Journal or add images to your Vision Board. The App gives you space to record and share thoughts and inspirations with your friends or via social media.
And if you want a quiet moment away from the noise of the world around you the App provides you with several Audio Meditations from around the world. Listen to Recycling or a Centering Visualisation or enjoy a Light Journey or I am that I am.
Bug fixes and library updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Great so far
This is a great app for grads. Helps to keep the process going. A few asks for consideration for future releases:
1. Make full use of iPhone X layout/resolution/aspect ratio.
2. Add appreciation and gratitude section. I am using journal now, but would be great to go back and review in one place.
3. Add all media that is available in Audio Tools from the website.
4. Add option to upload an image of your choosing for dark side.
5. Add a reminder function that pushes a notifications.
Innovative and useful
Great translation of key tools from the Hoffman Process to an app platform. Creative ways to utilize the resources and have them at your fingertips in daily life. I recently downloaded and haven’t had any issues. I’m finding it really helpful.
Finally, a use for my phone that doesn't feed into my pattern s. I love the recycling assistance!!
- Hoffman Institute International, Inc.
- 32.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hoffman Institute International
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.