Gamblers and pros alike rely on the basic concepts of probability theory to make the best choices while playing Texas Hold 'em. Hold 'em Calc will help you decide if your hand is worth taking all the way showdown or folding before the first bet.
Texas hold 'em is one of the most popular variants of poker. Each player strives for the best five-card poker hand, built from their two pocket cards combined and the five community cards on the table. Hold 'em Calc runs multiple approximates of poker games to see what your probability of victory is in the current context of the round.
• Uses iOS powerful parallel processing capabilities to simulate 1000s of poker games quickly and efficiently.
• See how the number of players left in the round affects the outcome of your hand.
• Get a detailed break down of the wins, losses, and draws for each type of hand you can build.
• Calculate your games at any stage of the round: preflop, the flop, the turn, or the river.
• The smooth and intuitive interface means you can keep your head in the game.
• Hold 'em Calc uses the open-source library, BitCardPoker, for speed and accuracy.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.