Hold the Line covers battles fought during the American Revolution. This game is a careful conversion of the board game of the same name developed by Worthington Publishing. Jump in and take command of the American or British forces during this pivotal moment in the history of nations!
Featuring an addictive “Action Point” system, you have a limited number of orders to dictate to your troops each turn. You must decide where to attack, who to rally, where to move and who to sacrifice to achieve your goals. Each scenario features unique objectives for both sides and can be played as either. Double the challenge!
Replay the engagements of Commander-in-Chief George Washington and British General William Howe and see who has the strategic might to gain the upper hand for the control of the burgeoning United States of America.
- 13 unique scenarios playable as either the Americans or British
- 7 scenario tutorial teaching the main principles of gameplay
- 4 campaigns, play a series of scenarios in succession for a combined score
- Faithful recreation of the original board game
- Choose where to deploy your army
- Bring in reinforcements when you need them
Fixed ranged combat modifier behaviour.
Fixed issue with artillery movement behaviour.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolute rubbish. Game can't accomplish the simplest action in under 20 seconds. Spent several painful minutes on the first tutorial and won’t ever play again.
- HexWar Games Ltd
- 422.1 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 HexWar Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.