Become a better thinker, strategist and poker player while sharing hours of fun and enjoyment with friends playing Hold’em Battle. By generally replacing random dealing with player card selection, Hold’em Battle adds the exciting dimensions of building and blocking to traditional poker’s betting and bluffing to create an enriched multiplayer experience. It is easy-to-learn, yet hard-to-master and can be played for minutes or hours. It is for all ages from casual gamer to serious poker player.
Hold’em Battle has both Multiplayer (between live players) and Single Player (vs. bots) capability.
Here are the key features of Multiplayer:
- For communication it uses either a WiFi network, or just the WiFi chip for face-to-face competition anywhere
- GETTING STARTED scrolling screen that describes how to setup play
- Games with either All-in or Limit betting
- Games with two to seven live players
- Game host can set card and bet selection time limits, number of player time violations allowed per hand and starting stake of the players
- Any game can have both players and observers
- History file records every game action and can be reviewed by any player or observer when game ends
- HELP scrolling screen that describes all relevant aspects of multiplayer
Here are the key features of Single Player:
- Learn gameplay mechanics through the interactive tutorial
- Tournament Games - Advance through five levels of from two to six virtual opponents
- High Scores – Record your 10 best tournament game scores
- Save/Restore – Save up to 10 tournament games in progress and resume playing any one of them at a later time or date
- History file records every tournament game action and can be reviewed anytime during the game
- Practice Games - Improve your skills by playing against 1 to 6 virtual opponents. Use the UNDO button to explore alternate strategies by “undoing” or “taking back” any moves in a hand
- HELP scrolling screen that describes all relevant aspects of single player
Hold’em Battle blends compelling features of chess strategy and puzzle solving with traditional poker to take play to a whole new level. It’s UnPoker where mental skill generally replaces chance!
Fixes for iOS 14.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
True skill poker
No more dumb luck... U have to choose wisely to win. Highly addictive and I highly reccomend!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ThwartPoker Inc.
- 22.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Copyright © 2020 by ThwartPoker Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.