Holdshort 4+

Holdshort Aviation Systems, LLC

Designed for iPhone

    • 3.1 • 12 Ratings
    • Free

iPhone Screenshots

Description

The Holdshort App is a mobile version of the desktop aircraft scheduling app that allows you to add and manage your aircraft reservations on-the-go.

App features include:
- Immediate sync with the site
- Event notifications
- View personal flying agenda
- Calendar access across multiple organizations, locations, and resources
- Resource and instructor availability
- Reservation adding, editing, and cancellation/removal
- Aircraft dispatch & Hobbs/tach update (check-out/in)
- Edit personal information and preferences

Download the App to start scheduling & managing your aircraft today.

What’s New

Version 2.1.0

- add sign up and restore password
- global update modules
- fix calendar swipe
- processing 401 status

Ratings and Reviews

3.1 out of 5
12 Ratings

12 Ratings

Drunk and Hungry ,

We need an update released

The app works fine 95% of the time. The other 5% will not let you finalize the selection of an instructor or aircraft. The add or cancel button freezes and you have to keep exiting out of the app to restart. It does this to me constantly on my iPhone.

Developer Response ,

Hi - Thanks for your feedback. We just released an update that should address these issues. Let us know if it does. If it doesn't, drop us a line. Thanks!

AK Billups ,

Excellent Support!

I use this app daily and just love it! The only thing I would like improved is the instructor settings…you can’t update your instructor schedule from the app, you must use a computer and go online to update. Inconvenient and HS support is aware of the limitation. That being said, their support is outstanding! Every time I find a problem or need a solution they are quick to help and resolve it! Keep up the great works HS support…we do appreciate you and all that you do to make our job more efficient! Cheers!

Developer Response ,

Thank you for your kind words. We have released an update that improves compatibility with iPhone models, among other needed updates to keep pace with updated app requirements. We will now focus on increasing the app functionality, including your request. Thanks again!

csage. ,

Recent updates have helped

Thanks for the replay. I now see:

2) long press then swipe will make a booking instead of registering the swipe
- what I mean is that if you do both actions, I would prefer the day to switch. It's always an accidental long-press. Design choice so feel free to ignore.

3) Switching between days moves the time by 1 hour.
- now the app resets to midnight. I'd prefer it stay on the same time on the previous day.

4) please add the day of the week to the main calendar view
- this is still not there. I mean it should show Monday/Tuesday somewhere, or if there is no room, then Mon/Tue or even M/Tu

Developer Response ,

Hi - Thanks for you feedback. In the latest version, we've addressed all these issues. However, we'll need more elaboration on #2. A long press should always bring up the reservation screen. A swipe moves to the next day.

App Privacy

The developer, Holdshort Aviation Systems, LLC, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Not Collected

The developer does not collect any data from this app.

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

You Might Also Like

Productivity
Business
Business
Business
Business
Business