Hole19 is the FREE golf app that gives you accurate yardages, scoring for you and your friends and live leaderboards.
Don’t waste money on expensive range finders or fancy gadgets! Hole19 gives you accurate distances everywhere on the course and keeps your rounds stored in one place. With more than 43,000 golf courses available, Hole19 is THE app that actually works with Apple Watch!
“For a truly high-tech golfing app, check out Hole19” - The New York Times
“I’ve been using Hole19 for a few years now and it’s been great to see my game improve tremendously. I used to shoot over 100 and now it’s great to see an average of mid 80’s” - S. Mun from Australia.
Compatible with all Apple iPhones supporting iOS 14 and Apple Watch.
FREE DOWNLOAD FEATURES:
• GPS Rangefinder - Accurately measure shot distances to the front, back, and center of the green and all key hazards and targets on over 43,000 golf courses in 201 countries.
• Digital Scorecard - Track your score during every round and save every golf shot you take in one place. Stableford and Stroke Play scoring systems currently available.
• Apple Watch Compatibility - Check GPS distances of every golf course right on your wrist.
• Discover Courses - Use our course ratings and reviews to find the best golf courses to play.
• Live Scoring - Compete in real time with other golfers using Hole19-LIVE.
• Monthly Challenges - Join a monthly challenge for a chance to win a prize.
ON AVERAGE, HOLE19 PREMIUM GOLFERS SAVE 3 SHOTS PER ROUND
Upgrade to Hole19 Premium, and benefit from the following stroke-saving features:
• Handicap Calculator: Calculate and receive a more accurate handicap that enables you to compete with golfers of all skill levels.
• AR: Immerse yourself in a completely different experience using augmented reality on the golf course.
• Match Play: Challenge your friends to a match play game and track your scores easily.
• Club Recommendation: Real-time club recommendations.
• Shot Tracker: Know how accurate and how far you hit each club using the Shot Tracker feature & Shot-by-Shot input.
• Overall Statistics: Performance statistics on your driving accuracy, greens in regulation, short game and putting.
• Auto-Change Hole: Walk from green to tee and your App will change hole automatically.
• Highlights: Showcase the highlights of your golf career
• Notes: Improve your course management strategy by adding notes to any hole.
• Premium Maps: Enhanced, higher resolution course maps.
• Club Statistics: Know exactly how far you hit your shots with each club when using Shot-by-shot.
• Watch Scoring: Full Input on your wrist.
• Ad-free in-app experience.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings, after purchase. If you upgrade to Premium during your free trial any remaining time left on your trial will be forfeited.
• firstname.lastname@example.org - Technical questions, FAQs and more
• email@example.com - Mapping requests
• firstname.lastname@example.org - Promote your brand with us
• Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
• Hole19 works with iOS version 14 or above. iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
• The App is optimised for iPhone 7 and above and includes compatibility with Apple’s Health app
• Hole19 for Apple Watch requires at least watchOS 6.
• Hole19 is not optimised for iPad
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Family Sharing is not supported
Minor enhancements to user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Like the flexibility
I’m a casual golfer that has played since I was 8, but never competitively because other sports got in the way. At 48, I am enjoying golf with my kids and buddies, and actually playing the best golf of my life, breaking 80 and sometimes in the low 70’s all year so far. At times our outings are practice rounds for an upcoming summer league or HS match with my 18 year old, where I haven’t played before. The maps, with the ability to zoom and move the aiming point around really helps with shot selection and golf course management. The ability to clearly see how far it is to a dogleg or to reach/carry a bunker, and then how much you will have left to reach the green from there has changed the way I approach the teebox. It’s much more than getting a number from your watch. I grab my driver much less than I used to, in fact shot +2 on 9 holes last night and only grabbed my driver 3 times, because I knew exactly which shots I needed to hit for GIR before I ever walked to the tee. I’ve been using Hole19 for years as a GPS yardage function and find it consistent, accurate and flexible.
Great app focused on golf
I have had Hole 19 for a year, and as my subscription was coming up for renewal I decided to try some other apps. Hole 19 was the clear winner. It is much simpler and more focused on golf. The milestones in the app are golf milestones, not “are you using our app?” milestones. Things like lowest score, fastest round, longest course, best hole, etc. The shot tracking is accurate and simple to use. Off the tee, you select “track from the tee” and then afterwards, simply track “from my last shot”. The statistics do the work for you, automatically figuring out if you hit the green in regulation, up and down, etc. The one part I wish would be improved is the “my bag” function, where you list your clubs and the distances. It gives set selections, and I wish I could just enter what kind of club it is and what the loft is, instead of having to choose from the list. This is especially (actually, only) annoying on the wedges. It lists a bunch of lofts. I think it should name clubs (such as pitching wedge, gap wedge, lob wedge, approach wedge, etc…) and then allow you to enter the loft. So, I deleted the others apps and renewed my Hole 19 subscription. Definitely think I made the right choice. I’ll change my stars to 5 once they fix the bag function. Happy golfing, folx.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you so much for rating and reviewing Hole19. Please reach us at email@example.com and give us your feedback. We'd love to deserve your 5 stars :) Best regards, Team Hole19
I purchased an Apple Watch largely because the hole 19 app was available for it. I downloaded the free app and it worked pretty good for a while. Then I started having problems just occasionally. Hole 19 kept sending me messages trying to sell me the premium version. When they sent a discounted offer for the premium I thought maybe that would help with the problems, and I liked some of the additional features they said it would include. So, I bought the premium hole 19 and it has been a nightmare ever since. I download the course before leaving my house. Then, I start the app on the first hole. By the end of the first hole it asks me if I want to save “the round”. Sometimes I can get it to work again but then if I do get it to work again, the same thing happens again and sometimes I can’t get it to work again. I have not had it work for a complete round for a long time, and fiddling around with it trying to make it work during the round had caused some bad rounds because of the distraction and frustration it has caused. Then, I have do the embarrassing thing of asking my golf buddies my distance for each shot. I have tried to get in touch with the hole 19 customer service without success. I’m not sure they even have a customer service department or anyone there that can or will give me help. What a disappointment hole 19 app has caused me along with much frustration and embarrassment. What a waste of money, and enjoyment of golf.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stat Track Technologies - Servicos Tecnologicos para o Desporto, Lda.
- 120.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pro Monthly $9.99
- Hole19 Golf GPS Premium Trial $69.99
- Lite for Wearables Monthly $2.99
- Premium Pro 6 Months $49.99
- Lite Birdie Monthly $1.49
- Lite Basic Monthly $1.99
- Premium Pro Monthly $7.49