What is the Clima like on your holiday resort? Inform yourself before about air temperature, water temperature, air humidity, rainfall and sunshine duration. The program bases on clima data connected over the last decades and covers more than 200 countries with over 1400 locations all over the world.
You want to have a holiday and to know before how warm it is at the resort? Start the program, select the location or search > Displaying five 5 bar graphs with all above mentioned data. See that it is e.g. in Dubai only between december and february comfortable warm and in summer time to hot. Or see that it is on the canary islands in may comfortable 24°C. With the aid of rainfall diagramm you can see how often it rains in that month.
Data and Functions:
- 200 countries, 1400 locations in 11 charts at 12 months
- In total over 185.000 single facts
- Air temperature, water temperature*, air humidity, rainfall and sunshine duration
- Displaying as bar graphs
- Month 1-12
- Additionally displaying the average values throughout the year
- Stand on a world map
- Selection for country and location
- Search function for all locations
- WikiCity: additnional information for every location
- Data request: Online
- Plus: Altitude of the location, Position
The data amount is very large and due to calculation on the Server there will only few data be transmitted to your device. This saves storage space.
- iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad with OS 8.x or higher
- adapted for iPhone 4,5,6,7,8,X,11,12, iPad, iOS 8,9,10,11,12,13,14
Ratings and Reviews
The search facility does not find major tourist destinations. When choosing say Florida, and picking a city from the list (short) supplied the application presented me with an error message in German on countless occasions. The application does contain links to outside websites (easy to create) but in my view you would be better off accessing climate information by using Google or similar - getting it more quickly and for free!
Nice but needs bug fix
The app generally works well for those locations listed in the cities list. Settings can be set to either degrees C or F but if you set for F and then use the Search function, the dispay reverts to degrees C and the other data reported in the bar graphs makes no sense. The numerical values do not relate correctly to each graph's legend. Reseting to degrees F at that point, erases the current location you searched for, and displays a default location for the current country setting.
So there is no way to get a degree-F report for any location other than those in the listing.
There is also no support section on the developers web page, so my complaint is aired here.
App doesn't even open. Waste of money. iPhone 6s
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kai Bruchmann
- 2.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Pocketkai.de
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.