THE HOTTEST NEW STAR IN HOLLYWOOD IS... YOU!
Congratulations! You’ve just been accepted to Hollywood University, the school for stars. Pack your bags, because fame, fortune, and romance await!
• CHOOSE YOUR PATH TO FAME: Will you be a Director, Movie Star, or Fashionista?
• DRESS FOR THE RED CARPET in dozens of high-fashion gowns and on-trend outfits!
• DATE CELEBRITIES! Jet set to Vegas, attend red carpet premieres, and more… with ongoing dates that build your relationship!
• MAKE BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES... show Hollywood why you belong on the A-list!
• BUILD YOUR ENTOURAGE by recruiting Celebutantes, Action Heroes, Reality TV Stars… and more!
• IMMERSIVE, ONGOING NARRATIVE penned by the best writing team in mobile gaming!
• YOUR STORY CONTINUES in new quests released every Friday!
Brought to you by Pixelberry Studios, the same small team that created the Top 10 game, High School Story!
Please note that Hollywood U is completely free to play, but you can purchase some in-game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Your use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at:
Chat with us: facebook.com/PlayHollywoodU
Follow us: twitter.com/PlayHollywoodU
Love is in the air and basketball madness is marching! Spring into action with Hollywood U! Here’s what’s new:
– Fall head over heels with NEW OUTFITS in the store! Whether you’re hitting the red carpet or the gym, you’ll be ready to go in style!
– Will it be love at first sight when NEW A-LISTER Iris hits campus? With her trusty camera, this paparazzo is ready to get to the bottom of any celebrity scandal!
If you’re crazy in love with Hollywood U, let us know with a 5-Star Review! Thanks for playing!
Level 22 Romantic Lead
Ratings and Reviews
I really want you to bring offline gameplay to Hollywood U. because we have slow wifi due to cutting back costs. I'm sure other people are in this situation. Also, I wish that dating didn't cost diamonds. I DO buy diamonds from time to time, and I'm planning to quite soon. But even I (someone who buys diamonds) will NOT stand for the ridiculous amount of diamonds you have to spend. Also, I wish your character dating someone would affect the story line. Last but not least, I would like your character to be able to choose a different major besides Movie Star, Fashionista, and Director. Same in HSS. I would love to change my major because I hate clothes, directing, and acting. But I feel I want to be a chef or something else! I want to have that opportunity. So maybe when you hit a certain level you get a one time opportunity.
Thanks! Also, I want there to be more dates for Addi and Ethan! And the quest times take way TOO long!
This app is great!! But I’m a little curious about one thing.
So I have been using this app for a couple of years now. I use both High School Story and Hollywood U. I love how smoothly it runs, All the choices for character designs, and the extra credit routes that teach new words. But with the character design I wish that it wasn’t only two genders (male and female). I do understand that there are people in the world who don’t believe in other genders but I would love to have the option of making a genderless/gender-fluid character without choosing one gender and still seeing the characteristics that make it the default male or female. Thank you for your time. Keep up the amazing work with this game!!
I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME!!!
So, I got this game a couple of years ago when I was younger, and really enjoyed it. I had to delete it for storage purposes, but I downloaded it again this year and I CAN’T. STOP. PLAYING IT!! It’s so addicting and fun. The only things that make me a little irritated is that you unlock the Amour at level 5 and the Couple’s Corner and level 7. Honestly, I think it should be the other way around because you should have to be a better student at Hollywood U to date celebrities (I’m still at level 5, and I really want to date one of the directors that isn’t a celebrity). Also, I get a bit annoyed when a quest takes 4 and sometimes 8 hours. In that case, I have to wait until I go to bed to do it so I’ll wake up in the morning and it will be done. I won’t take off any stars though, because this is honestly my favorite app!
- Pixelberry Studios
- 130.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Pixelberry Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Diamonds $4.99
- Diamond Boutique $2.99
- Purse of Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.