THE HOTTEST NEW STAR IN HOLLYWOOD IS... YOU!
Congratulations! You’ve just been accepted to Hollywood University, the school for stars. Pack your bags, because fame, fortune, and romance await!
• CHOOSE YOUR PATH TO FAME: Will you be a Director, Movie Star, or Fashionista?
• DRESS FOR THE RED CARPET in dozens of high-fashion gowns and on-trend outfits!
• DATE CELEBRITIES! Jet set to Vegas, attend red carpet premieres, and more… with ongoing dates that build your relationship!
• MAKE BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES... show Hollywood why you belong on the A-list!
• BUILD YOUR ENTOURAGE by recruiting Celebutantes, Action Heroes, Reality TV Stars… and more!
• IMMERSIVE, ONGOING NARRATIVE penned by the best writing team in mobile gaming!
• YOUR STORY CONTINUES in new quests released every Friday!
Brought to you by Pixelberry Studios, the same small team that created the Top 10 game, High School Story!
Please note that Hollywood U is completely free to play, but you can purchase some in-game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Your use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at:
Chat with us: facebook.com/PlayHollywoodU
Follow us: twitter.com/PlayHollywoodU
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Love is in the air and basketball madness is marching! Spring into action with Hollywood U! Here’s what’s new:
– Fall head over heels with NEW OUTFITS in the store! Whether you’re hitting the red carpet or the gym, you’ll be ready to go in style!
– Will it be love at first sight when NEW A-LISTER Iris hits campus? With her trusty camera, this paparazzo is ready to get to the bottom of any celebrity scandal!
If you’re crazy in love with Hollywood U, let us know with a 5-Star Review! Thanks for playing!
Level 22 Romantic Lead
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE the app, but a bit annoyed
Ok, I love this app, I have this and High School Story, but what I am annoyed with is the quest times. For example it takes like 8 hours to finish a quest, and some of them require characters that are rare or that you have to buy with your gem supplies. Also, it take VERY long for things to upgrade, on this app, it is very interesting, and if you need to upgrade a hangout or something you have to wait at least 8 hours. Like when I was in a very interesting quest that required someone you had to buy, I had to wait 8 hours for them to go to dinner, I was like “ really” so I set the quest right before I went to bed, and the next morning when I checked I read what happened afterwards, and them the last part of the quest was that I had to buy the character, and I got very mad because I had been waiting all night and I have to buy it with gems. They also only start you off with gems but they make you spend all of them on worthless nonsense that you will soon not even need. Some of the characters cost like over 300 gems, and it is crazy Ridiculous. All I’m saying is that I would like the quests to be shorter, and that will make This game and High School Story more enjoyable
I really want you to bring offline gameplay to Hollywood U. because we have slow wifi due to cutting back costs. I'm sure other people are in this situation. Also, I wish that dating didn't cost diamonds. I DO buy diamonds from time to time, and I'm planning to quite soon. But even I (someone who buys diamonds) will NOT stand for the ridiculous amount of diamonds you have to spend. Also, I wish your character dating someone would affect the story line. Last but not least, I would like your character to be able to choose a different major besides Movie Star, Fashionista, and Director. Same in HSS. I would love to change my major because I hate clothes, directing, and acting. But I feel I want to be a chef or something else! I want to have that opportunity. So maybe when you hit a certain level you get a one time opportunity.
Thanks! Also, I want there to be more dates for Addi and Ethan! And the quest times take way TOO long!
Not the same
I like Hollywood U and High School story but I have a couple of complaints.
• In High School story after you level up you get different outfits. It’s not just a recolcration. And I wish that after a certain amount of levels it’s a brand new outfit. I like getting excited and seeing what my characters will be wearing next, but with Hollywood U it’s just a recolcration and it’s not exciting.
• The levels are pretty insane. Why 100 levels? It’s tedious to even get 50. I just think 100 is just a bit too much for me.
• There isn’t a lot of money coming out of the hangouts I get 300ish for a hangout in Hollywood U but in High School Story I get like 4500.
Other than that I like both the games. Even though I’m never going to spend my actual money for more diamonds.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pixelberry Studios
- 130.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Pixelberry Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Diamonds $4.99
- Diamond Boutique $2.99
- Purse of Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.