Now you can take photos of yourself with your favorite influencers!
Holo lets you add holograms of real people and animals into your world and take photos & videos to share with friends.
Optimized for phones with ARKit, Holo is the the first app that lets you move around 3D holograms of people and interact with them as if truly there in real life, giving you an entirely new way to create content and tell stories with personalities you love in AR.
– Place a hologram of your favorite character into your real world
– Walk around the character as if it’s in the same room as you
– Holograms are life-size, but can be resized, rotated or moved to set up your scene
– Snap a video or photo in portrait and landscape, share with friends and save to your gallery
– Choose different holograms including iconic characters, as well as fun original characters and animals
– Download new holograms to your phone in seconds
We’re always looking for ways to make the app better. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Selfie mode! Now you can take pictures with your favorite influencers. The all-new design is optimized for taking pictures with the front facing camera that you can post to social media. Choose from a mix of free and premium content to use for your posts.
Ratings and Reviews
Too much access
I was running into the same Black Screen issue others have posted until I gave access to the microphone as well. Seems totally unnecessary and likely a bug that needs fixing.
This shows the future of technology. This app is great! Especially for a mobile device, this technology is impressive! The content library is small, but that’s normal for an app that is just starting out. I also like that you added the dynamic color correction, as it works really well! My two suggestions would be to allow one to place multiple objects at once (imagine a dog, a raccoon, a pirate and a tiger in one shot!) and to allow one to add images of the same type from other sources (I’m sure there must be free resources with other images in the same format somewhere? This would allow the user to use both the stock ones and other ones that exist online). Keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Hi Glyn, we hear you! Thanks for your feedback, we'll look into it =)
I see all kinds of potential for viewing and listening to holograms in the education environment. I am incredibly impressed. If you could deploy hologram recording studios throughout the country such as in malls and also make it simple to send that hologram to other users of the app(s), your company would make a fortune.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 8i Limited
- 50.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 8i Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.